TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
But the lich and the vail happened before the abduction, and even Forlan only moved to the city because magic drove the people crazy, how does that fit ?
And while i didn't saw the ending, still strange that she suddenly want to kill Forlan at the end, i mean none suspected her or her daughter, why not just lay low after she was rescued ?
Well deveoloper Stated that He and the Original Author(is implied that the Author left the Project between part 1 and 2) planned a different Story/Ends but this is the best they can do because of timeconstrains.That said i find the endings make little sense and even before last part dont really work well but oh well i hope the massage girl gets some contend but for now endings left a lot to be desired.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
any walkthrough to know what choice are important for different ending???
i saw 2 ending one where both mother and Daughtry die or both leave alive...
but their are different ending right and I need to make different choice for them but don't know what are those choice?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aneouz
Nov 20, 2023
This Save gives you the Ending 4, 5 and 6
"Yes, i'm with you" ----> Ending 4
"I have some unfinished Business here" -----> Ending 5
"No, I'll follow there Trail" -----> Ending 6

Nov 20, 2023
This Save gives you the Ending 4,5 and 6 as in my last Post described, and Ending 8
"Let them go. i agree." -----> Endings 4,5 and 6
"It's my Duty to stop the Possessed One" -----> Ending 8

Last edited:

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Playing the game for the first time having issues with some quest ... Ilgas quest is stuck on I should look Inwards but cant find anything that would match that?
Second is
Straight as a Die ... I did it with Mrisya a few times but nothing changed ....

I have 4 undiscovered side quests bellow Indecent Offer .... cant seem to find anything from listening in the in outside of the reptile skins which I completed.

Nov 20, 2023
Playing the game for the first time having issues with some quest ... Ilgas quest is stuck on I should look Inwards but cant find anything that would match that?
Second is
Straight as a Die ... I did it with Mrisya a few times but nothing changed ....

I have 4 undiscovered side quests bellow Indecent Offer .... cant seem to find anything from listening in the in outside of the reptile skins which I completed.
I guess you are playing the 1st Episode?! You will find some Sidequest only in Episode 2, and the Story with Ilga will continue in Episode 2 also. So, if you cant go on any further, then i recommand you to do the last Quest and go to Episode 2.

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
So is there an ending where you get to stay with Ilga? Ive tried but i keep getting ending #7, which is the one u say bye after the pub scene with Ellie and Rei. I know Ending #2 is Sarah. Still havent done 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Ive also gotten #8.
How to get ending 7? Bro. o_O

Saiyan_God

May 12, 2021
it is, though not in the game, yet by a bit of additional tweaking.
here, try this attached file.
open it with text editor and change "WHATEVER" to, well, whatever you want
save it, and put the modified file into GAME/game/

start the game.
note: in 99.9% cases it should work as intended (rare exceptions are some variants of original name (Forlan, here), for example if during sex scene chick moans "oh, For...lan", or someone is calling mc "Fooorlaaan" and so back and so forth:BootyTime:)

Forlan, you mean :BootyTime:
Thanks bro it worked.

Reactions: Abhai
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes