HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
So is there someone that can give me a quick rundown of what happened behind the scenes? I read some comments about all the development problems and after playing this final update, with all the weird Ai art and weird story/narrative shortcuts I am curious to what happened etc.
Anyone?

also also just a few weeks ago that "Farmer's dream: Love Season" did rushed+mismatched ai cg's renders,and now another fantasy setting vn is ending the sort of the same way.
Wont be surprised that the ukraine war is somehow a cause for this

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i can't start dlc content in any way. i savewd when asked during main game , but when i try to launch dlc via the option that choose the custom save ,game wont find any... and even starting answering the question, nothing really happen and game start in masin story in the middle of the castle investigation..but 0 new content...any tip?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, also how does Kagera fit in this lure ?

If she works with the guy (forget his name) it makes no sense to me.
We see the entire 2nd game episodes from her pov in prison and how she fears what happens to her etc, so she working together with the guy doesn't just doesn't fit.
In the first place she doesn't need this camp ambush, or ally with this weak, unreliable guy.
Just take a dagger to the cabin in the woods and kill Forlan post coitus. Or use her powers in a surprise attack against him, he has zero clue or suspision that she is even a magican, i don't think he would have much chance. Well or poison, Forlan trusts her and visits their home regular, using the lich to attack him somewhere in the wildnis etc, if she wanted him dead she had many ways, ways which would have a way higher success chance.

Her being a genuine prisoner doesn't make any sense either, she could use her powers and the lich she controls to escape or kill anyone in the camp whenever she whished.
And no reason for her to go to the castle afterwards and try to kill Forlan openly, really why ?

Her not being aware of her powers or being possed doesn't fit either.
I mean, she is activly controling that litch for quite some time and it was her which made the veil, no ?
Which doesn't make sense either to me, the veil and city going crazy is the whole reason why the witch hunters are there in the first place.
So important question, whats her reason for doing that, creating the veil, controling/create the lich ?
From what i saw she didn't had any larger ambitions, just peacefull life with her daughter, so i really don't get the reason why she would make the veil or lich in the first place...

Yeah...i have no save without banging Kagera, in the first place i'm not a large fan of Ilga, i really liked Kagera...well, until this whole mess of an ending.

Ending 8 is killing both, right ? I honestly liked the choice, they both pissed me off, Kagera trying to kill me for no reason out of the blue and Ilga just going along with it. Even she was in love with the MC and he just told her he would not bring her to the order, find her an healer etc...ungrateful bitch.
The only thing i don't like about ending 8 is, after killing them you can't get a happy ending with Sarah, the only LI (with an ending) i like.

Yep, and i really, really hate the combat system...
i ending 5 when you leave the 2 free..and you exit the taver , you encounter Ilga (u must be on love route with her) and she explain how things gone with kagera...she basically made an alliance with geitz because she was scared to be killed by the pure ones...but was really kidnapped by bysil, and was forced to use magic (in fact the pure ones sense it ..there is a scene you see this)..so i can't really judge kagera for being caution...(but then why want to fuck with forlan?) cuz the order is a bit of asshole and kill or imprison all the mages...she wants to be free and she isn't evil..

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
i ending 5 when you leave the 2 free..and you exit the taver , you encounter Ilga (u must be on love route with her)
And what are the requirements for the love route ?
I'mean, i was sure i was on the love route... the scene with that mirror fragment and love talk, nsfw scenes etc. Just never meet Ilga after the tavern.
someone have lucky in playign the dlc?
Nope, same problems as you have. Can't import any saves, tried custom start, same story really, or at least i didn't noticed any differences until the end...well and at least i was unable to get the Sarah ending in the dlc...even thought i made the same choices i did in the normal version ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
she basically made an alliance with geitz because she was scared to be killed by the pure ones...but was really kidnapped by bysil, and was forced to use magic (in fact the pure ones sense it ..there is a scene you see this)
But the lich and the vail happened before the abduction, and even Forlan only moved to the city because magic drove the people crazy, how does that fit ?
And while i didn't saw the ending, still strange that she suddenly want to kill Forlan at the end, i mean none suspected her or her daughter, why not just lay low after she was rescued ?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
And what are the requirements for the love route ?
I'mean, i was sure i was on the love route... the scene with that mirror fragment and love talk, nsfw scenes etc. Just never meet Ilga after the tavern.

Nope, same problems as you have. Can't import any saves, tried custom start, same story really, or at least i didn't noticed any differences until the end...well and at least i was unable to get the Sarah ending in the dlc...even thought i made the same choices i did in the normal version ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But the lich and the vail happened before the abduction, and even Forlan only moved to the city because magic drove the people crazy, how does that fit ?
And while i didn't saw the ending, still strange that she suddenly want to kill Forlan at the end, i mean none suspected her or her daughter, why not just lay low after she was rescued ?
you don't have sex with kagera..and you need to bond for life with ilga during the leaves expediction for the poison analisys..than ilga combat besides you,till you take down kagera.she hit you than i ask you to let them elavce or comabt them..u choose let them leave and at the tavern u choose to 1 of the 3 option (should work all the same)..but u better choose first : i follow their trail alone.the litch is kagera guardian..u encountered with ilga before..kagera used the magfic pulliung to the vail when she was nearly tortured by byslav..so she was forced to use it...but i wont spoil u will see...i never had the opportunity to be with sarah...but i t4hink if u don't be with both ilga and kagera and u do the arpy mission u should be able to be with her??

p.s. aren'tu able to play the dlc content?? they should be kileana-londa and nerea contents...but there is no way to load trhe damn custom save u make at the end when asked by the game

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you don't have sex with kagera..and you need to bond for life with ilga during the leaves expediction for the poison analisys..than ilga combat besides you,till you take down kagera.she hit you than i ask you to let them elavce or comabt them..u choose let them leave and at the tavern u choose to 1 of the 3 option (should work all the same)..but u better choose first : i follow their trail alone.the litch is kagera guardian..u encountered with ilga before..kagera used the magfic pulliung to the vail when she was nearly tortured by byslav..so she was forced to use it...but i wont spoil u will see...i never had the opportunity to be with sarah...but i t4hink if u don't be with both ilga and kagera and u do the arpy mission u should be able to be with her??

p.s. aren'tu able to play the dlc content?? they should be kileana-londa and nerea contents...but there is no way to load trhe damn custom save u make at the end when asked by the game
Ah yeah, have no saves without banging Kagera...
Still the veil was there way before the kidnapping iirc, or at least that's what Forlans 'friends' told him when they come to the city in the 1st game...

Yes i'm not able to import any of my saves for the dlc...
So i started a custom made one, and i'm pretty sure i set Kileana, Londa and Nerea to active, but i have no idea how to get their endings, none of the choices in that castle (when the dlc starts) is about them...so yeah no clue. Last time i tried got the alone ending.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.1 0.9.32 + Cheat mod
Size: 588 MB

Version: Ep.2 1.1044 + DLC
Size: 1.156 GB

Note, I haven't got the game import working from 1 to 2, if anybody can play and get me a save game toward the end of episode 1 that I can experiment with I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Episode 1: PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Episode 2:
Pixeldrain
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port for Episode 2.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1872596

Overview:
"Call of the Void" - is a sandbox game where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story. Skills we've acquired while working on the first game will be utilized to the fullest while working on this project. The game will still be heavily story-oriented, however, this time you are free to choose what to do in the game's world. As for the render's quality, I think you've noticed the gradual improvement in quality over the period of work from the last project and I keep learning new stuff. Talking about sex scenes, you can expect the same quality if not even better than in my first project. "Call of the Void" is a redesign of our ideas. A new project with the same old approach to our work and style.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-17
Release Date: 2024-01-17
Developer: Novel - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 - 1.1044 + Last Stand DLC
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Twists Of My Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Episode 2

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Episode 1
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Fan Sigs - Cheat Mod* - Italian Translation*

Fabs93 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 286426 View attachment 286423 View attachment 286438 View attachment 286425 View attachment 286427 View attachment 286428 View attachment 286487 View attachment 286488 View attachment 286490 View attachment 286492 View attachment 286494 View attachment 286495 View attachment 286493
Anyone provide walkthrough to this game

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
????? Episode 1 Android. Just 5 pictures that slides on and on with background music? " GREAT GAME

lol@23

Mar 28, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get Ilga ending, both her and her mother end up leaving, is that ilga true ending, or you're with her?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes