szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Are the console codes in Ep2 different from Ep1?
Could one of you please share the new ones? ;)

far013

Sep 9, 2019
after the vampire quest (pure blood) I go to Aron, they say he died. If you go to the mountains, the quest ends. If there seems to be a continuation to the river witch, but the quest cycles when trying to go to the mountains (you need to buy an amulet again, etc.) Is there any solution to this bug?

jhonnyoctosa

Jun 17, 2018
after the vampire quest (pure blood) I go to Aron, they say he died. If you go to the mountains, the quest ends. If there seems to be a continuation to the river witch, but the quest cycles when trying to go to the mountains (you need to buy an amulet again, etc.) Is there any solution to this bug?
you need to go to the temple first to give blessing to anro...
i think amulet only let you skip the minigame with succubus..

Reactions: far013

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
is the list of quests the same for part 1 and 2?
i have some of "you haven't found this quest yet" but i don't know if i have to start pt2 to make them start...

DarkSamink

Mar 22, 2023
So is there an ending where you get to stay with Ilga? Ive tried but i keep getting ending #7, which is the one u say bye after the pub scene with Ellie and Rei. I know Ending #2 is Sarah. Still havent done 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Ive also gotten #8.

Reactions: Fabs93

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i'm stuck with helda. i met her outside brothel. saw scene in her house. i searched here and users talk about book and library but nothing for me. are there specific days , time and locations to trigger? or missable actions?

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Void Calling was one of my first AVN I played. Even first one that was "fantasy themed".
I enjoyed it a lot and was sad when problems occured.
I am glad that you finished it even in unplanned way.

Thanks Dev(s)

Reactions: Fabs93 and Rolo

DarkSamink

Mar 22, 2023
i'm stuck with helda. i met her outside brothel. saw scene in her house. i searched here and users talk about book and library but nothing for me. are there specific days , time and locations to trigger? or missable actions?
after that scene u can meet her again at festival

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes