Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Well, fuck. I need to start just searchin threads from now on. Time to delete this shit. Thanks for the info.
Afair, there is no NTR at all. Some ppl might have misunderstood or interpretated wrongly. :)
(... and some ppl might listen to the wrong ppl).

Reactions: SomeoneX22

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
Full completed? Or will there be episode 3? If so, it seems that I still have to wait to download.

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
How to extract this? i was copy paste it and my old save still there, try to delete it and replaced it with yours and still my old save is there?
Ren'Py has two save locations, a subdirectory of the game directory, and another for the user in question:
  • Linux: ~/.renpy/<game>
  • Mac: ~/Library/RenPy/<game>
  • Windows: %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy\<game>

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Incomplete endings For Kilena, Londra and Fiona
aah i see then there's no solo fiona ending. i've played this dlc but cant find all the endings, does this also mean that there's truly no kagera solo ending at all based on how the story went?

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Afair, there is no NTR at all. Some ppl might have misunderstood or interpretated wrongly. :)
(... and some ppl might listen to the wrong ppl).
There is implied NTR that we dont see, that happens off screen or behind closed doors. One of the reasons I stopped playing this game awhile ago.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
There is implied NTR that we dont see, that happens off screen or behind closed doors. One of the reasons I stopped playing this game awhile ago.
Its only implied, if your phantasy makes it implied. Its up to every individual (glass is half full / half empty).
As you say correctly - we dont see ...
Devs intention definitely is: NO NTR!
But everyone is free to believe what he wants to believe, ofc.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes