Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... It should have Early Access tag, with all warnings that the game might never be completed or be split into 8 more episodes 7$ each...
Game will definitely be completed, and there definitely will not come any more episodes, thats for sure.
(and - impo - its not overpriced.
But thats a question of taste.
Those who want to support the dev will definitely do so with a grateful feeling. )

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Game will definitely be completed
That's just wrong. Developer himself claims that he will stop working on the game, if subscribers drop below 500 (117 right now). DLC is just weak attemt to test the waters and check if anyone still intrested in this game.
So, the deal is this. We will continue the story of these characters if we have 500 paying subscribers on Patreon. Even if it's 500 people at $1 each. When the number of subscribers reach 500, we will immediately begin to work on new content for them. If the number falls to 499 – the work is stopped. I think the point is clear. It's a contract between you and us. It's tough, but what can you do? That's life.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...Developer himself claims that he will stop working on the game, if subscribers drop below 500 (117 right now). DLC is just weak attemt to test the waters and check if anyone still intrested in this game.
Dev is eager to finish the game (main path and only a few side paths), coz he wants to stop working on the game. Therefor I said, there will be no more additional episodes. It's clear to him that 500 is much too high to come true, therefor he set the number such high.

Conclusion: the game will be finished, and no more episodes. (and no testing water ... hehehe).

• Haha
Reactions: Lanthander

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Void's Calling [Episode 1 v1.045] [Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Void's Calling [Episode 2 v1.1044] [Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - - -

Mac:
- - - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VoidsCalling-EP2v1.1044DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought this game was finished a long time ago, as on Steam it's been listed as finished for a while. Is the DLC in the Steam version as well? :unsure:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i knew it...that we'll got a Mass effect 3 like ending...that's very sad...

Last edited:

NoOne666226

Mar 18, 2020
For everyone wanting to play this game on Android using Joiplay App:
Ep1
After adding game to joiplay click and hold game icon and enter settings, inside enable 2 options :
1.Less updates - allows game to launch
2.Use Phone/Small variant - adds full funcionality to game menu (makes visible and clickable options like Start, settings etc.)
This allow game to launch and start a new game, i dont know if there will be any problem further in game.
For Ep2 Use phone/small variants is required to show menu options,
I dont know if less updates is need, game is launching even with option off

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonSae and kaixbi

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I know the dev from the first game, it was a nice game.
Void calling was a totally new thing for him.
I personally think he should stick to choice matter story telling, more novels.
But hey, im glad to see he delivered a complete game, as much as he possible could.

• Love
Reactions: Rolo
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes