Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Patreon news:

As I mentioned before, I can't post artwork yet to avoid spoilers for important scenes in the story. However, I can share the cover for the DLC for now. We are currently finalizing one of the major plot twists, and while it's a bit different from what we initially planned, it's turning out quite well.

Development is progressing steadily. I'll soon finish working on the city, and then I'll move on to the castle. Three love scenes are already finished, and I must say that at least one of them has stunning graphics. The lighting has turned out perfectly. The other two scenes are at my standard level.

There will be more new artworks to come, but for now, we want to keep the plot twists a surprise. It's challenging to compete in the field of adult novels, where sometimes even simple options like calling one of the heroines "mom" and the other "sister" can make a project successful.

In general, I sometimes play other people's projects and review them. Since 2017, I've been working on graphics, and it feels like not much has changed since then. The level of 3D "artists" hasn't grown, and the hardware hasn't become more powerful. But people will keep playing it and everyone understands that.

View attachment 1691066428061.webp

Reactions: yggdral and Abhai

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hardware hasn't become more powerful? it has but doesn't really show up in renpy etc games since any graphic card with opengl x.0 support handles games just fine (besides some graphic glitches) but rendering those images and animations is much faster today than 6 years ago.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hardware hasn't become more powerful? it has but doesn't really show up in renpy etc games since any graphic card with opengl x.0 support handles games just fine (besides some graphic glitches) but rendering those images and animations is much faster today than 6 years ago.
comparing average developing time now and 6 years ago (for most of the games), i would say you have got something wrong there :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
comparing average developing time now and 6 years ago (for most of the games), i would say you have got something wrong there :BootyTime:
well faster rendering = more images and animations and higher quality on many cases and some take their time on making update well made. writing and making images and text to game take more time since more competition than 6 years ago.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
well faster rendering = more images and animations and higher quality on many cases and some take their time on making update well made. writing and making images and text to game take more time since more competition than 6 years ago.
yeah, yeah, hardly can wait for one-update-every-second-year 6 years from now (to not go any further), due to increased complexity and more "perfectionistic" devs :HideThePain:
yet, better to stop this OT talk, though i have started it all (it was sooo hard to resiste:KEK:)

and just to make things clear for accidental lurkers - this wasnt aimed at this game/dev in particular.
it was some general observation on new gaming/developing trends (set up by so called big-aaa titles/devs..or just patreon as the most dev-friendly platform ever:BootyTime:).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some devs just take their time to make update while some make monthly updates.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
HOW EP1 STEAM ENDS?? CUZ I PLAYED A LONG TIME AGO AND HAVE SOME SAVES BUT DON'T KREMEMBER HOW IT ENDS.. I REMMEBER i played where kagera was abducted in the bandits camp...passed several days in prisony but we didn't save her yet..is this the end of ep 1 or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
HOW EP1 STEAM ENDS?? CUZ I PLAYED A LONG TIME AGO AND HAVE SOME SAVES BUT DON'T KREMEMBER HOW IT ENDS.. I REMMEBER i played where kagera was abducted in the bandits camp...passed several days in prisony but we didn't save her yet..is this the end of ep 1 or what?
mc goes to inn and sees his fellow knights and after bit chat the end.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
mc goes to inn and sees his fellow knights and after bit chat the end.
but the kagera abduction is in ep 1 ? i remmeber fight a vampire woman and we become friends and saved her from goblin (or ghouls ) attack.. and we mae a ritual but we failed cuz nun wasn't prepared..or something like that..this is ep 1 stuff or ep2? thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
but the kagera abduction is in ep 1 ? i remmeber fight a vampire woman and we become friends and saved her from goblin (or ghouls ) attack.. and we mae a ritual but we failed cuz nun wasn't prepared..or something like that..this is ep 1 stuff or ep2? thanks
vampire is in ep2, kagera kidnap is in ep1, failed ritual is in ep2 (very near end of it). doing all quests in ep1 is possible but not easy.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Some ppl mix up V1.0 (or v1.0xx) and Ep.1
V1.0 = Ep.1 and 2
Ep.2 will have a DLC to end the main story...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
vampire is in ep2, kagera kidnap is in ep1, failed ritual is in ep2 (very near end of it). doing all quests in ep1 is possible but not easy.
uhm than u can't save kagera in ep 2....so i played already all damn...hopw ep 2 ends than?..there was a plseudo castle wall fight with the possessed one? i loaded my old saves and there main quest _ we are the authoriyt and void calling that are to be finished and there is nmo continue on ep 3 note below...i havbe some side questr with this note and some that' have not , like >Bothel lady.--- i was playing the last update than

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you haven't finishjed all importat task...again and again..wtf are these damn task i can't find any way to rpoceed in some side quest..damn

travkin

Jul 8, 2020
"Memories"-button is not active, although I went through the entire plot of the second part, what is the reason?

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I have a question. If Forlan released the River witch and then had sex with her; the witch tried to kill Forlan and left.

Is it end for the witch or there will be more contents later... Or just kill it...???

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes