Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
did when current version here came here. well have experienced lots of things in this game.
Ep.2 is huge. It took me many nights (often until 4 or 5 a.m.) to finish it. And after finishing I realized how much I still missed. No offence cxx, but only when you play without minigames and with more experience, you will see a lot more.

i think not that magnificent trio attempted it but it wasn't successfull which led forlan on long trip where he would have needed more health potions and bandages than he had bought (still finished it).
Did you meet the final "BOSS"?
Never thought an enemy can be so tough. In first PT, I lost and died.
Second PT, I got him after a long battle (did not need many potions and stuff, just plenty of battle-time).
You wrote, you like this game, ... so lets go ;)

Dev put a lot of effort in these scenes. Have fun.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
This was a promising game so I do hope it gets finished.
Maybe the dev can finish the game as a VN?
Still is...
Will do a new PT on hard mode. Battles will not be much challenge, its just to get the missed scenes finally. :)

... finish as VN? Yes, something like that. Very little side quests, few battles only, but story will come to a final end.
Still will take a few months to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtc

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ep.2 is huge.

Did you meet the final "BOSS"?
ofc i know it's huge, i have played it to end (version here) where forlan got out of castle to make a trip to town.

well journey after ritual wasn't easy but passed it.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A usefull remark for all who want to play Void’s Calling (or want to replay it).

1) If you start from very beginning, dont worry (you will rescue Ilga on the way to the town).
Version is 1.0 (newest), it contains Ep.1 and Ep.2

2) If you have played Ep.1 already, the game leads you to the start of Ep.2 = at the end of Ep.1 (herbalists house broken in).
You are asked to export /import your data from Ep.1

Also, you can choose the difficulty level (this can be different from the one in Ep.1).
And, you can choose IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH OR WITHOUT MINIGAMES.

I definitely recommend second or third option, then you will have zero problem with minigames at all.

3) If you started Ep.2 and loaded the newest version AFTER that, you definitely will NOT have the minigame choice.
This might cause a problem if you are not a “champion speed clicker” (I am not tbh).

So, for having the full experience of the game, I recommend to load the newest version (1.0) here from F95. Then load the end of Ep.1. Go on, and you have the import part and the options part.

Ep.2 is so much bigger and more fantastic than Ep.1 (which is already exceptional imho). It would be a pity if you miss a third (or even two thirds) of the second episode. Missing stuff in Ep.2 will also effect Ep.3 (called DLC on steam) to a high extend.

Now here it is.
I have got all 3 kinds (PC, Mac, Android) from the latest Steam version.
Difference to version 1.0 are just a few minor bugfixes.

Void‘s Calling
Latest Steam Version 1.0121

PC

Mac

Android

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now here it is.

Void‘s Calling
Latest Steam Version 1.0121 (includes Ep.1 and Ep.2)

PC Mega

Mac Mega

Android Mega
Looks like you shared your saves to, unless those are there for branches :lepew:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Void's Calling [v1.0121] [Novel]

EPISODE 2 ONLY:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Now here it is.

Void‘s Calling
Latest Steam Version 1.0121 (includes Ep.1 and Ep.2)

PC Mega

Mac Mega

Android Mega
Thanks for those.

Just for clarification - this is Ep2 only?
As far as I can see there is no Ep1 there. At the start it asks for saves import or customized start.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Thanks for those.

As far as I can see there is no Ep1 there. At the start it asks for saves import or customized start.
Yes. It's only the latest version of Ep. 2. The latest version of Ep. 1 is already in the OP. So there should be no missing content at least for the time being. You can import into Ep. 2 saves made with the Episode 1 v1.045 steam which is in the OP.

Edt: In fact the problem is not solved. The irony is that they replaced the latest version of Ep. 1 with the latest version of Ep. 2. Now we have 2 version of EP. 2 and the version of Ep. 1 is gone. Unfortunately I was not able to find a link to the original steam version 1.045 of Episode 1, but here is the link to the compressed version of Episode 1:
https://f95zone.to/threads/voids-calling-v1-0-novel.29084/post-1822765

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes. It's only the latest version of Ep. 2. The latest version of Ep. 1 is already in the OP. So there should be no missing content at least for the time being. You can import into Ep. 2 saves made with the Episode 1 v1.045 steam which is in the OP.
yeah, yet the user providing those links stated "Latest Steam Version 1.0121 (includes Ep.1 and Ep.2)", hence my question.

btw, hopefully it resolves some of more severe bugs, such as those being able to indefinitely repeat some "missions" (like that higher vampire chick) over and over again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will try again and see what's changed.

svscomics doesn't have ep1 either.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for those.

It depends if you have played Ep.1 already or not.
If you have you can import your export from Ep.1

If you did not have the last save from Ep.1, then you start with the beginning of Ep.1 (Ilgas rescue).
Size of 4 GB is both episodes.

... btw, hopefully it resolves some of more severe bugs, such as those being able to indefinitely repeat some "missions" (like that higher vampire chick) over and over again.
You always can (and could) save and repeat.
Mostly, rollback is possible.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... You can import into Ep. 2 saves made with the Episode 1 v1.045 steam which is in the OP.
I do not know anything from Ep.1 v1.045
In the Op there is written v0.903 for Mac and Android and nothing about which version for PC. But seems to be v1.0

And with v1.0121 (bugfixes) there is Ep.1 included.
So nothing lost.

Edit: sorry, not included.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Looks like you shared your saves to, unless those are there for branches :lepew:
Hehehe, in fact my saves are in it too.

Very strange. No clue how they came into that :) ... (my bad).
Asap will dl again and make sure to have a virginlike program posted.

Sorry for irritation.

My MEGA volume run out, so I need a few days to do more MEGA downloads sadly.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It depends if you have played Ep.1 already or not.
If you have you can import your export from Ep.1

If you did not have the last save from Ep.1, then you start with the beginning of Ep.1 (Ilgas rescue).
Size of 4 GB is both episodes.
Dont worry, nothing is gone.
Newest Version includes both. Dont be irritated that the exe is called COTV2.exe
It contains also Ep.1
If you want to replay from the beginning of Ep.1 just delete the old saves (or rename them as backup).
Strange enough file "Void Calling2 -1.0121", at least the one ive downloaded, doesnt have Ep1 included.

How many items you have in the images-folder of your package?
I didnt check the script file, yet based on those media files, it contains only Ep2.
It does have COTV2.exe, yet no way that Ep1 can be played with that package.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Strange enough file "Void Calling2 -1.0121", at least the one ive downloaded, doesnt have Ep1 included.

How many items you have in the images-folder of your package?
I didnt check the script file, yet based on those media files, it contains only Ep2.
It does have COTV2.exe, yet no way that Ep1 can be played with that package.
Oh yes you are right, sorry.
When I started fresh, I saw the scene with Ilga and the two thug brothers, but that was only the summary (reminder) of Ep.1
Also I was irritated by the fact, that Ep.1 was less then 2GB and v1.0 was more than 4GB.
Fact is that Ep.2 is double the size of Ep.1 (really).
My bad.
Will inform the uploader that we need the steam version from Ep.1 again.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hehehe, in fact my saves are in it too.

Very strange. No clue how they came into that :) ... (my bad).
Asap will dl again and make sure to have a virginlike program posted.

Sorry for irritation.

My MEGA volume run out, so I need a few days to do more MEGA downloads sadly.
Ha, no worries, I always remove left over log/traceback/saves before and after compressing them.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Here are the links (PC, Mac, Andr) for Ep.1
Steam v1.045
Sorry again for confusions ;)

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
it's been a long time since i played this game, i think since the first ever ep2 too came out so im a little confused with the progression. soo now ep2 is already completed and the main story will continues with ep3 dlc? can we finally save kagera in this new version? or does that event still not completed?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
it's been a long time since i played this game, i think since the first ever ep2 too came out so im a little confused with the progression. soo now ep2 is already completed and the main story will continues with ep3 dlc? can we finally save kagera in this new version? or does that event still not completed?
The continuation (with main story) will be called Ep.2 DLC, coz the circumstances did the dev not allow to place a Ep.3 on steam. I have no clue about the content of the DLC, so lets get surprised ;)

Reactions: yggdral
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes