GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
:cool:This "game" could've become a superhit "VN", instead it became the most wasted talent and renders.(y)
Too much of randomness and open world killed the game's consistency also it's charm to narrate a proper story. So much hard work and wasted potential here. Insane. Still it could be saved if an "VN only" mode is added alongside.
Several veteran devs have already adopted this trick to save their game and also keep it profitable.
(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i didn't mind sandboxy on either part, only actual bad things was some fights where needed to click at right place at right time and that fking sneaking at harbor.

Reactions: TREXrg

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
i didn't mind sandboxy on either part, only actual bad things was some fights where needed to click at right place at right time and that fking sneaking at harbor.
I had minigames on 3x slower, so clicking on right place - no prob at all. And one can even make it slower (like eternal time for it).
"sneaking at harbor" - whats about that?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Damn cant believe its abandoned, this was one of thy hidden game around
Whoever tells its abandoned - its not true.
Vs. 1.0 is completet.
Vs. 2.0 is completed.
There will be a DLC afaik for Vs. 2.0 to finish the main story, then the whole project comes to an end. Dev is working on it (takes some time).

Reactions: boobsrcool

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"sneaking at harbor" - whats about that?
rescuing (well trying) that woman who mc helped to be kidnapped. footsteps shown for 10-20 secs and then those vanished and player had to remember or look at pic where those steps were and 1 missclick and fucked up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whoever tells its abandoned - its not true.
Vs. 1.0 is completet.
Vs. 2.0 is completed.
There will be a DLC afaik for Vs. 2.0 to finish the main story, then the whole project comes to an end. Dev is working on it (takes some time).
dev himself said so some time ago. anyways tag stays until update ends up here.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
rescuing (well trying) that woman who mc helped to be kidnapped. footsteps shown for 10-20 secs and then those vanished and player had to remember or look at pic where those steps were and 1 missclick and fucked up.
Did never had probs although I am a slow clicker. Those who hate minigames can put it (almost) off.
dev himself said so some time ago. anyways tag stays until update ends up here.
Yes, some time ago and also like 2 days ago.
Dev regularly posts on Steam, and I am in personal contact with him on Discord.
He works very hard on the DLC on a daily base, and I trust him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did never had probs although I am a slow clicker. Those who hat minigames can put it (almost) off.
well even if managed to reach ship then boss battle (same guy whom mc had to beat to get his help) was apparently tough.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
well even if managed to reach ship then boss battle (same guy whom mc had to beat to get his help) was apparently tough.
Hehe, if you call Fuhrim this weakling a boss, you will be astonished to meet the real BOSS.
OK, I am on my second PT with Ep.2
and some times I reload an autosave, coz gameplay is different to Ep.1.

One should use 100% of the day-part (until the bar is empty) with battles to reach max fighting level. Also for money.
Only sneak to the ship when you are fully ready and prepared.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hehe, if you call Fuhrim this weakling a boss, you will be astonished to meet the real BOSS.
OK, I am on my second PT with Ep.2
and some times I reload an autosave, coz gameplay is different to Ep.1.

One should use 100% of the day-part (until the bar is empty) with battles to reach max fighting level. Also for money.
Only sneak to the ship when you are fully ready and prepared.
well my char was maxed on every thing (cheating money helped a lot) but never got past (and wasn't only one) that sneaking.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
well my char was maxed on every thing (cheating money helped a lot) but never got past (and wasn't only one) that sneaking.
This surprises me. With endless money you could buy endless healing stuff and there is no chance to lose impo.
Ok, battle system is a bit tricky, one has to get used to it - I had lot of fun with it.

Are you playing hard mode btw?

One helpful trick is to build up rage to 100% and then do the special defensive stance (100% rage). This gets you 50HP.
Like that you might keep your HP always quite high.
Even against Dragons and Giant Spiders.

Edit: Do the rescuing mission in the mountains before the ship mission. This makes you stronger.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you playing hard mode btw?
nope, did everything possible before sneaking (rescue mission) but eventually gave up and moved on on story. few times passed 1st sneaking obstacle but 2nd was too big hurdle.

Did you - after battle - get the message that Forlan gets no more Exp, coz he has reached the max ?
yea got that way before last attempt to rescue that kidnapped woman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
--- few times passed 1st sneaking obstacle but 2nd was too big hurdle.
What do you call a sneaking obstacle? A fighter? Minigame?
I loaded a save right before entering the ship, did all fights on automatic, was mostly at max HP.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you call a sneaking obstacle? A fighter? Minigame?
I loaded a save right before entering the ship, did all fights on automatic, was mostly at max HP.
as explained before: briefly shown footsteps which players should memorize and then click those to advance on next click invisible footsteps and so on until reaches ship where kidnapped woman is held and each missclick meant that need to load save and start from beginning of that mission.

dunno if changed that on 2.0 (never played it) since there are many players here and steam who said that it's not possible to pass.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes