babaex

May 28, 2022
As the developer stated the further development is canceled at least for the near future and also that the chances for this to be continued are pretty slim.
But on the other hand we are missing here version 1.011 of Episode 2 so I hope that someone will upload it.

Reactions: Fabs93

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
apparently poking mods helped (bit over 4 hrs after reporting).

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The Dev is in Russia, thats why they cannot make money out of patreon. Shame and good luck to him.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
The Dev is in Russia, thats why they cannot make money out of patreon. Shame and good luck to him.
I don't think that's the only reason. The dev said that the game wasn't 'resonating' with a lot of players and in his most recent post on the issue started calling people 'clinical idiots'. He also said he had other interests now (neural networks). As far as the first issue is concerned, he spurned some relatively good advice very early on in the game's development and is dealing with the consequences of that...not very well I guess.

Reactions: TREXrg

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 2548391 Can anyone help with clearing the gallery?
thanks
7 is Thief when you got her (Festival) and let her go.
13 is River Witch in the swamp at night (random) after you win the fight don`t kill her and make the ritual.
14 is Radna when you have the Quest to hunt the murder. In the wood the murder try to rape radna help her and have sex with her.
18 Helda/Sarah she reads in the book (Troll must be killed and so on and later you must meet her at the festival and rescuse her then buy the book wait a little and the option to see this scene come)

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Effing hell we should get our money back for this BS.
He says on a piracy forum. :WutFace:

But if the dev is Russian/in Russia as stated, then he's almost certainly not making any money through US/European mediums. VNs are a timesink, and it's hard to justify when no compensation is coming through. Even then, abandonment is always a risk of supporting an in-development project. By supporting, you're accepting that risk and the losses that come from it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
He says on a piracy forum. :WutFace:

But if the dev is Russian/in Russia as stated, then he's almost certainly not making any money through US/European mediums. VNs are a timesink, and it's hard to justify when no compensation is coming through. Even then, abandonment is always a risk of supporting an in-development project. By supporting, you're accepting that risk and the losses that come from it.
He said after purchasing on STEAM.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
He said after purchasing on STEAM.
Guess I should start putting /s at the end of things again.

And? I'd at least get the statement if it were a Patreon who'd been supporting multiple years. Not the $20-ish you spent for both episodes a single time. Sounds kind of entitled. But hey, do you, I guess.

smk2k

Jun 3, 2021
We might still get some closure after all, :
After putting it on hold following the release of the second episode, we have decided to continue working on it since there's a demand. Our focus will be on completing the main story and delivering a complete experience in a single, shorter episode that you can finish in an hour.

The gameplay elements and side storylines will be largely eliminated, leaving only the core narrative. Naturally, this means that certain changes will need to be made to adapt the story to this new format. The initial ideas we had for the game in its original form are no longer feasible.
Our goal is to finish and conclude this project within 5-8 months, preferably sooner. It's important to note that this is not a commercial endeavor, and we don't anticipate making any profits from it. It's simply a tribute to the few people who enjoy the game.

Currently, we do not have the technical means to release the game on Steam. Due to sanctions, we are unable to pay the necessary fees for game release on Steam. We don't expect to earn any money from the game, and even if the restrictions were lifted, we would release it on Steam at a very low price.
Once the project is completed, we will take a break from game development for a certain period of time and focus on another project we have been working on for the past six months.

That's all for now.

Novel.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes