Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rolo Op is good now?
Placing "spoiler" did not work with pic :(
it works, just need to put empty space in front of 1st pic.
No spoiler don't work. Because the images are just attached not actually in the post.
Rolo you need to click on Insert all -> "Thumbnail" and then put them in the spoiler.

If you don't insert images in the text box itself they will show up as Attachments.

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i tested it, it works even after attaching them (as thumbs).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i tested it, it works even after attaching them (as thumbs).
Yes but those in the message above are not attached as thumbs. They are just attached to the post, without being inserted as thumbs ;)

Reactions: Rolo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, perfect.
Only thing is that "Changelog" is outdated. It suggests outdated DL.
Hmm. Not easily found, though. Can you get them? Just keep the formatting like it's in the OP and post all into the "More Information" box while reporting it.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Development news.

The work is progressing steadily, with art for events being created, and the script being written. Unlike the previous devlogs, this time we have more positive news to share.

Recently, the scriptwriter and I had a productive call where we discussed the new concept, and it seems like we've been able to address many of the problems with the shortened script. There might be some logical inconsistencies here and there since we haven't touched the project in six months and have forgotten some details, but overall, I'm quite pleased with the new script. We encountered several challenges with writing the finale of the game, which we had previously discussed and struggled to solve, but I believe we've managed to overcome them. The current ending of the game feels even more logical than the original one we had planned, and if we can properly implement it into the game, it should be great.

I'm also happy to announce that the graphics in the final part of the game will be even better than in Episodes 1 and 2. In my opinion, significantly so. You can check out some of the improvements on our Patreon page. Yes, we do have a Patreon page. We asked technical support whether we can mention it on Steam, and they said it should be fine as long as we don't include links on the main page. We don't provide links even here, but for those interested, finding it won't be too difficult. On our Patreon, you can also find our other creative works.

At the moment, I'm finishing Ilga's storyline, and we've also completed one more character. The investigation storyline is also partially done.

That's all the news for now. Thank you for your support, and until next time.
Bye.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dl'd and finished "update" a while ago but didn't see anything new compared to earlier version, didn't get stats maxed before got locked out on hunting but didn't need to on easy difficult, some quest by blacksmith stayed undone due lockout.

i'd like to meet person who finishes those sneaking parts on highest difficulty.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes