pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Waiting for an update...
novel on Patreon
Weekly progress report.
According to my information, the coder will begin his work in the upcoming days. I did not make a long introduction this time, because I understand what exactly you want to hear.
Main storyline - 100% - approximately 12k words
Sarah – 100 % - about 5k words
Kagera – 100 % - small event - approximately 1k words
Ilga - 100 % - about 4k words
Kilena - 100 % - about 1,5k words
Fiona - 100 % - about 7k words
Elana - art 50 % - text 50 % - average event
Date at the lodge – 100 % - approximately 0,5k words
Masked woman - renders 100 %, text 0 % - small event – in development
Drunk girl – 100 % - about 4 words
Other events - approximately 1,5k words
That is an average of 35-37 words + two events for which the text is not yet written
We've made about 900 renders and 11 animations
Thank you for your support.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon

Weekly progress report.
Нам пригодится помощь второго тестера. (The help of the second tester is useful to us.)

Not so many events were completed this week. The main focus was on rebalancing some aspects of the game. Few changes were also made to the start menu. The armourer got some new features as well.
Such small things often take more energy than main events. I generally regret making some of the changes now and not in the second episode.
File with corrections – code is ready
Armourer – code is ready
Main storyline – code is ready
Sarah – about 5k words
Kagera – code is ready
Ilga - 100 % - about 4k words
Kilena - 100 % - about 1,5k words
Fiona - 100 % - about 7k words
Elana – 100% - average event
Date at the lodge – code is ready
Masked woman – 100% - small event
Drunk girl – 100 % - about 4k words – in development
Other events – 100 % - approximately 1,5k words
That is an average of 35-37k words + two events for which the text is not yet written
We've made about 1005 renders and 11 animations.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
When the male protagonist has better hair then any female character in the game. :D JK, the game is good, the story is good. Nothing to complain about.

Reactions: luisar018
Nov 11, 2018
Which version of Android should I download? I'm using Android 9. I downloaded the "android new" apk file from nopy, but it just doesn't install. I'm really confused here

Reactions: luisar018

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Which version of Android should I download? I'm using Android 9. I downloaded the "android new" apk file from nopy, but it just doesn't install. I'm really confused here
I don't know if you have noticed but there are different Android versions on the first page. Maybe you should try the older version first if you haven't already?

Nov 11, 2018
I don't know if you have noticed but there are different Android versions on the first page. Maybe you should try the older version first if you haven't already?
Yes, thank you. I'm going to try the older version now. But it's really confusing. I have seen different apks in different games. Like ARM, 86 and all that...But here it's really difficult to understand the difference between Old & New versions. It would be really good if there's some description in the op about this android issue. Sorry if I sounded bitchy.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, thank you. I'm going to try the older version now. But it's really confusing. I have seen different apks in different games. Like ARM, 86 and all that...But here it's really difficult to understand the difference between Old & New versions. It would be really good if there's some description in the op about this android issue. Sorry if I sounded bitchy.
Yeah, I get that the one for older versions no idea ho far that dates back. And the newer version must be the latest android build and there is also the X86 version not being the android expert it's a little difficult to tell what would be best.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon

Weekly progress report.

The coding process is fully completed.
Now the game is being tested, which will take another couple of days. The game has many changes and accordingly many different bugs.
With translation, the situation is slightly worse. Several small files, approximately 4k words, still require localization. I even wanted to release a version with a partial translation (by writing an appropriate warning) and add the translation later. However, the programmer was strictly against it, believing that in the event of a leak, no warnings would save us from complains and bad comments. Not that it would bother me too much, but I did not insist.
Important information for 40+ patrons. There will be no special scene for you in this release. The special scene has a temporary exclusivity and becomes available for everyone in the next update. Now we are releasing the episode’s finale. Immediately after the release, the game will go on Steam. To make an exclusive version for one week does not make sense. When the next episode comes out, we will start doing special scenes for you again.
We've made about 1112 renders and 20 animations.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes