-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bathouse and Inkeeper's wife. I drank with inkprs's wife now I dont know how to trigger next event.
For the bathhouse, you just need to get slowly but progressively more bold, while paying for a massage. Getting Lorna to progressively get more intimate with you will cost you a fair amount of coin. The order I followed was something like this (may not be precise):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe that's the final scene for the bathhouse (at least for now).

For Kilena (the innkeeper's wife):
It's been quite a while, so I might be forgetting some things in the process. I hope this helps.

Reactions: luisar018

CaptainFex

May 31, 2018
For the bathhouse, you just need to get slowly but progressively more bold, while paying for a massage. Getting Lorna to progressively get more intimate with you will cost you a fair amount of coin. The order I followed was something like this (may not be precise):
I believe that's the final scene for the bathhouse (at least for now).

For Kilena (the innkeeper's wife):
It's been quite a while, so I might be forgetting some things in the process. I hope this helps.
Thanks. Do you know how can i progress with young herbalist - Ilga or something- I think there is a campfire scene but i didnt get that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks. Do you know how can i progress with young herbalist - Ilga or something- I think there is a campfire scene but i didnt get that.
Do you not have a quest list? I just followed what that said and got all of her content. I would say you just want to (1) rescue her at the beginning of the game; (2) be a gentleman on your trip to the town; (3) keep visiting her regularly; and (4) do not try to get to know her mother better. (She is on bad terms with her mom, so at this point at least you have to choose.) IIRC, at a certain point because you visit her often she'll suggest that you help her to gather herbs, since outside the town walls is dangerous but that's where the herbs are.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon

Weekly progress report.
The final version of VC is finally ready.
In principle, I even considered releasing it today, but the editor insisted on testing the English version first. I agreed to that.
Most likely, the release will be in the next couple of days. You've waited long enough, so I think few more days won't be a huge problem.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
The final version of VC is finally ready
novel on discord Today at 4:50 PM

There was a slight delay, but we still got the English version. And I'll tell you, its size surprised even me. 49 thousand words added in the English version. Now we will quickly (hopefully) check it out and maybe release it tomorrow. (I hope)

Last edited:

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon

Void's Calling v.0.9 (final update of the first episode) - Release dates
May 12.2020 - 10$+ tier
May 16.2020 - 5$ tier
May 20.2020 - public release
Changelog:
- The update adds 1112 new renders, 20 animated scenes and 46696 words. (english version)
- The current total amount of words: 123,316 words. (english version)
Main storyline - approximately 12k words.
The story of the first episode is fully completed. After finishing the main story, the game will end. There is no free roam after that point, but the player will be warned about this, and he will be asked to save the game.
There are several ways to reach the end. Some choices will have consequences in the future episode. You can never see everything in one playthrough, because there are some mutually exclusive paths.
Sarah - about 5k words
Kagera - about 1k words
Ilga - about 4k words
Kilena - about 1,5k words
Fiona - about 7k words
Elana - about 2k words
Date at the lodge - about 500 words
Masked woman - about 1k words
Drunk girl - about 4k words
Other events - about 1,5k words
Technical part:
- Rebalanced monsters
- Rebalanced (in the direction of simplification) progress with some characters
- Many small changes
Some events were cut out. Progression of some events was carried over to the next episode. All this is done to speed up the release.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
novel on Patreon

Void's Calling v.0.9 (final update of the first episode) - Release dates
May 12.2020 - 10$+ tier
May 16.2020 - 5$ tier
May 20.2020 - public release
Changelog:
- The update adds 1112 new renders, 20 animated scenes and 46696 words. (english version)
- The current total amount of words: 123,316 words. (english version)
Main storyline - approximately 12k words.
The story of the first episode is fully completed. After finishing the main story, the game will end. There is no free roam after that point, but the player will be warned about this, and he will be asked to save the game.
There are several ways to reach the end. Some choices will have consequences in the future episode. You can never see everything in one playthrough, because there are some mutually exclusive paths.
Sarah - about 5k words
Kagera - about 1k words
Ilga - about 4k words
Kilena - about 1,5k words
Fiona - about 7k words
Elana - about 2k words
Date at the lodge - about 500 words
Masked woman - about 1k words
Drunk girl - about 4k words
Other events - about 1,5k words
Technical part:
- Rebalanced monsters
- Rebalanced (in the direction of simplification) progress with some characters
- Many small changes
Some events were cut out. Progression of some events was carried over to the next episode. All this is done to speed up the release.
Anyone wanna post this?

Reactions: pim0 and luisar018

Anurag.015

Jun 2, 2019
novel on Patreon

Weekly progress report.

The coding process is fully completed.
Now the game is being tested, which will take another couple of days. The game has many changes and accordingly many different bugs.
With translation, the situation is slightly worse. Several small files, approximately 4k words, still require localization. I even wanted to release a version with a partial translation (by writing an appropriate warning) and add the translation later. However, the programmer was strictly against it, believing that in the event of a leak, no warnings would save us from complains and bad comments. Not that it would bother me too much, but I did not insist.
Important information for 40+ patrons. There will be no special scene for you in this release. The special scene has a temporary exclusivity and becomes available for everyone in the next update. Now we are releasing the episode’s finale. Immediately after the release, the game will go on Steam. To make an exclusive version for one week does not make sense. When the next episode comes out, we will start doing special scenes for you again.
We've made about 1112 renders and 20 animations.
Thank you for your support.
You are doing a great job! Eagerly waiting for an update. Please also provide a walkthrough so it is easier to enjoy without worrying about anything might go wrong or I might miss anything.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes