proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Looks like dev's saves have been removed from Mega folder and mine don't work (getting into the loop when hit ignore).
Game is too grindy to start from the beginning again. At least, there are plenty of other games.

Reactions: ivan1oov and gnon

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
The grind is killing me. What's worse is after the first couple of fights now most are against opponents from whom I have to escape.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So...is every sidequest that you can start able to be finished? Kind of annoying not really knowing how far along you can progress, then when you happen to progress the main story you just get a finish screen and cant even go back to work on them anymore.

Anurag.015

Jun 2, 2019
In the threads everyone is asking for a walkthrough. I wonder if monroe will listen to the increasing request for a walkthrough. It is required as this is a big game with so much to do so the walkthrough is required to play efficiently without the fear of missing out on anything.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
For those lost, their is a quest log on the top left that is pretty descriptive as to what to do, also, if the grind is unbearable, their is the novice option as well as the ability to quick save in fights.

Anurag.015

Jun 2, 2019
For those lost, their is a quest log on the top left that is pretty descriptive as to what to do, also, if the grind is unbearable, their is the novice option as well as the ability to quick save in fights.
Hi,
Yes there is a quest log but that doesn't explain which day a particular event is going to take place. For eg. I really wanted to date Tavern owner's wife. In the quest log it is written that she will be available in the city area and in the festival. I went to city area section everyday during all three interval of time but was able to have a small conversation only once. In the festival on Saturday there was no conversation. So I think I must have done wrong something somewhere.
That is why I think a walkthrough is required to know what needs to done and when.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone confirm that the scene (after talking to Keila & Gurz) where Forlan runs to Ilga & Kager's house is the last scene from this update? (I play with the old Cheat Mod, so I'm not sure)

Zareem

May 20, 2017
When I load a save, it returns me back to day 1. Anyone else have this this problem? How can I fix it? I am using the cheat mod.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
When I load a save, it returns me back to day 1. Anyone else have this this problem? How can I fix it? I am using the cheat mod.
I'm guessing you didn't really read the changelog on page 31? :unsure: (there is a link to it in the changelog thingy in the op btw)

It said that old saves will not work

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes