arms99

May 11, 2018
Can someone please share a persistent save with the gallery fully unlocked

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I like the game ( Ilga No1), but he really should've just made it entirely set in Witcher universe ( instead of convoluting it with worse fantasy "nomenclature"/for lack of better word). Kind of like with TV shows, that end up mixing everything with modern American ( "muh diversity!") which makes it more of a mess.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
The game mechanics changes again. Previously used options does not get the same scenarios. For example the massage lady. She keeps refusing me...normally after 3 times of refusal she will relent. Now I been there asking for 5 times already.

Reactions: Willtern

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I'm guessing you didn't really read the changelog on page 31? :unsure: (there is a link to it in the changelog thingy in the op btw)

It said that old saves will not work
A new save. Created today. On the newest version.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
my saves from December seem to work lol.. is there anything worth starting the game over or can I just continue from my meeting with Reidrich and Elena in the tavern? :unsure:

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
my saves from December seem to work lol.. is there anything worth starting the game over or can I just continue from my meeting with Reidrich and Elena in the tavern? :unsure:
I think game added some new things. for example, did you bang the drunk lady from the festival? dun bang her and bring her home for a quest.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dev Dev Dev,
The quality difference between *Twists of my life* and *void's calling* is surprisingly disappointing.
View attachment 665438
I wouldnt agree with that:unsure:
Despite some drawbacks a prefer this one, if nothing else just for being a medieval/fantasy/witcher renpy/rpg hybrid;)
Also this one has a way hotter ladies (and more numerous also):p
Yet, thats just my opinion here.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I think game added some new things. for example, did you bang the drunk lady from the festival? dun bang her and bring her home for a quest.
i dont even remember half the scenes so guess ill just start over on Expert mode but cheat my stats a bit :sneaky:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I wouldnt agree with that:unsure:
Despite some drawbacks a prefer this one, if nothing else just for being a medieval/fantasy/witcher renpy/rpg hybrid;)
Also this one has a way hotter ladies (and more numerous also):p
Yet, thats just my opinion here.
Well i have no problem with fantasy genre (heck reluctant archon is one of my favorite), or rpg elements, i have problem with messy sandbox and game mechanics that adds up with hard grinding. And about models toml weren't that bad compared to this. But i respect your opinion.

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me if I can play this game without a walkthrough? I completed TOML with the help of walkthrough so I'm not sure if I can play it without one.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Ive done the task where you have to kill the 2 people for burgomaster but I can't advance from there
has anyone got a save for this
thanks

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes