Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
why does this keep happening from my previous save file? this pops out every time i went to sleep or go to my room :(

joypinse

May 5, 2018
anonye knows how to get these missing memories?
also seems the fiona scenes wont show in the memories afterwards?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
anonye knows how to get these missing memories?
also seems the fiona scenes wont show in the memories afterwards?
The middle top one is your first visit with the midnight visitor. It's strange that you unlocked the goodbye sex but not the first visit.
The bottom right is Sarah masturbating. It triggers on its own AFAICT. You just have to buy her the book.
Who's the one on the right second to the last? Is that at the Vernen Rose?
Theres like several quests that I cant find, and i have been playing for days.
I'm missing the one before 'The Innkeeper's Wife' and the 2 above 'The River Nymph'.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
yeah on the new playthrough the stranger at night didnt show up ... strangely
also didnt the river lady with the very white skin...

joypinse

May 5, 2018
The middle top one is your first visit with the midnight visitor. It's strange that you unlocked the goodbye sex but not the first visit.
The bottom right is Sarah masturbating. It triggers on its own AFAICT. You just have to buy her the book.
Who's the one on the right second to the last? Is that at the Vernen Rose?
its the masked street stranger...

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i think scenes are really missing - might have to do with using the provided savegame with cheats?
and how do you buy the book for sarah?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
i think scenes are really missing - might have to do with using the provided savegame with cheats?
and how do you buy the book for sarah?
Who is Sarah? If this is red, then in the story when it comes to the holiday.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I can't seem to talk to the burgomaster anymore after agreeing to "kill" Keila. I talked to them and let
them live. Can you only talk to him if you actually kill her and Gurz? That would really suck because I've
played quite a few in game days after that event.

And how do I find out about Byslav so I can talk to Fiona from the Vernan Rose about it? I'm just running
around in circles not making any progress with the game. How do I continue the naughty massages with
Londa. I just get regular ones from her again. I did see the event where she talks to her landlord about
money.

I also don't know how to progress with Kilena.
I think that in this version these events end here

Reactions: Fabs93
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes