joypinse

May 5, 2018
found another one - its when u rescue the lady when hunting in the woods
then meet her in the cabin
only one is missing - can anyone give a hint what that one is?

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Why I can't edit the money in save editor? :( Is there a way to do it? Thanks, I find it really hard to obtain money :(
open renpy console and type the following to set money to 9999
pc.bab = 9999

Hey guys, I don't know how to proceed further with Londa (Bath house girl). After I ask her for blowjob, she refuses and now I don't even have other options with her. Can someone please tell what event needs to be triggered to further the storyline with Londa?
I'm pretty sure that is the end of content for Londa, there are no further pics with her in this episode

Theres like several quests that I cant find, and i have been playing for days.
Some quests are tied to specific times of day, like meeting Bilko in the tavern only works when daytime = evening

Reactions: freakyfunk

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
The roll-back-text-with-mousewheel doesn't work in this version, any way to turn it back on?
the dev has sprinkled config.rollback_enabled changes through a few scripts so even the cheat mod doesn't fix it:
combat.rpy
options.rpy
sandbox.rpy

so if you set all those
config.rollback_enabled = True
then rollback should work without issues

Reactions: MrBenny

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
This game is just a major grind fest. It doesn't seem there a lot of events to happen and they are far
and few in between. It's more exciting to watch paint dry than play this game.
I'm pretty sure you've reached the end of those storylines.
You can skip the grind with console to skip most of the training
st_tr_cur the current training progress for strength
ag_tr_cur is the current training progress for agility
just set those to 1 less than st_tr_max and ag_tr_max and do 1 training to increase stats

an if you want to make combat super easy just
drop in the modified combat.rpy and you can autobattle everything and almost never get hit

Reactions: loqex

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not asking for walkthrough..but are any events/scenes irreversibly skippable ( outside of making wrong choice, obviously)? Like only occuring on specific day or tied to certain quest?

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
novel on Patreon:

Questions, plans, things that interest you.
Finally, the first episode was released. Even though the episode is not a fully completed game, it is still a big milestone for us.
Perhaps you have some questions for us. Any questions are accepted, about the game, about our plans, or whatever you want. Also, maybe I’ll answer some questions that I was asked in private messages. You can also write your feedback about the episode.
In general, don’t deny yourself anything:)
You can post questions in our discord as well. If there is enough interest, I will write a separate post, where I will try to answer your questions.
Thank you all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

gcjellyfish

Dec 14, 2019
Not asking for walkthrough..but are any events/scenes irreversibly skippable ( outside of making wrong choice, obviously)? Like only occuring on specific day or tied to certain quest?
If you don't pick Ilga up on the saturday of the festival immediately after giving her the dress....you miss out on their date

joypinse

May 5, 2018
1590262154827.png

i thought that was funny considering the last update took 6 months
kudos to novel though - some extremely hot scenes in it!

Reactions: Zareem

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Until there's a lot more events especially with Kilena and Londa, this game is getting deleted. I think
I'll wait at least another year to a year and a half before trying to play the game. Hopefully by then it
will be a lot better game that might deserve a 5 star review. At the rate the game is being made, maybe
I'll wait another 2 years or more if it's still being made.
My god you've been gushing about this game being so short for two pages of this thread. We heard you clearly first time

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes