freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
I think I found a small bug about Ilga. When Forlan goes to the festival, Ilga is never there, and he mentions that he will speak with her about it. I am as close to Ilga as I can get. Why does the option to speak with her about it never appear?
Just keep visiting her for a few days. Eventually, you'll get the option to talk to her about the festival.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have there been issues with the saves? I've been running into a few errors after the MC awakes it becomes unplayable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pim0

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
Have there been issues with the saves? I've been running into a few errors after the MC awakes it becomes unplayable.
saves from a new game in v0.9.32 have been error free for me
saves from prior games in older versions always end up with some errors

Reactions: Mormont

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I think I found a small bug about Ilga. When Forlan goes to the festival, Ilga is never there, and he mentions that he will speak with her about it. I am as close to Ilga as I can get. Why does the option to speak with her about it never appear?
That isnt a bug.

You have to make progress with Ilga before inviting her to the festival.

Ilga is my fav gal btw. Fiona aint bad either.

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
So does sex with the River Witch always result in Forlan's death or is there some way around it?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty sure you've reached the end of those storylines.
You can skip the grind with console to skip most of the training
st_tr_cur the current training progress for strength
ag_tr_cur is the current training progress for agility
just set those to 1 less than st_tr_max and ag_tr_max and do 1 training to increase stats

an if you want to make combat super easy just
drop in the modified combat.rpy and you can autobattle everything and almost never get hit
Autobattle? Is that an option in the battle menu..? cuz.. not seeing it. I see it in the code of the file but not in combat.

Ahh.. had to set dif to normal.

Last edited:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Where is Kranz Nagel found? I've been taking walks in the town centre because "downtown" to Americans seems to mean town centre, but then it occurs to me that it could be a translation thing and actually means "lower town?"

In the lower town, all I can do is wait around, and I've never yet known anything actually happen except for jumping to the next time of day. Is he only in a certain place at a certain time?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Where is Kranz Nagel found? I've been taking walks in the town centre because "downtown" to Americans seems to mean town centre, but then it occurs to me that it could be a translation thing and actually means "lower town?"

In the lower town, all I can do is wait around, and I've never yet known anything actually happen except for jumping to the next time of day. Is he only in a certain place at a certain time?
Is that the quest you get from listening at the tavern?
What does the quest log say?

zol002

Jul 25, 2018
found another one - its when u rescue the lady when hunting in the woods
then meet her in the cabin
only one is missing - can anyone give a hint what that one is?
How to find that gallery? Is that a mod? I'm using android and I can't see where the gallery is

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes