Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love and hate this game. Or I hate it because I love it. I madly adore Fiona (and the two married women if I'm being totally honest) but this game is so hard for me to find everything. I'm stuck on Fiona's "protection" problem atm. Such a good time albeit a frustrating one.

Reactions: Anurag.015
Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to continue Sarah (red hair girl) event after the bookstore. Or This quest is over right now???. Cause in quest/event notice it says to find her in festival:unsure:. I have gone to festival several times but it was all in vain. Dammit this girl is giving me more headache than my actual girl:cautious: Any help is appreciated.:love:(y)

Reactions: ser-ze

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to continue Sarah (red hair girl) event after the bookstore. Or This quest is over right now???. Cause in quest/event notice it says to find her in festival:unsure:. I have gone to festival several times but it was all in vain. Dammit this girl is giving me more headache than my actual girl:cautious: Any help is appreciated.:love:(y)
THat's one of two quests where my log says "Don't forget about your main mission." I take this to mean that those particular side-quests cannot be advanced until after we've got into the next episode, which isn't out yet.

Reactions: Infectedwizard

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
After the redhead girl rides off on a horse that is all of the content with her?
Also after HJ by killena that is all?
That party is the last for her girl?
The questlog is not very clear on certain things.

Villus

Apr 28, 2018
I have a question. It says in Indecent Offer "It seems I rush things too much". Is it means i can't do anything with her anymore?

Apr 27, 2018
I have a question. It says in Indecent Offer "It seems I rush things too much". Is it means i can't do anything with her anymore?
Bro in this quest you have to do some repeated work basically similar to grinding:cautious:. Steps are like this 1st select get handsy option after that expose her breast than stop. Your quest should get updated at this point. If you visit her again after selecting the similar options you should get a new choice to play with her nipples than pull up her tunic. It will end the massage. Go their again select similar options then touch her pussy. She will like it it will also end the massage. next time again select similar options this time you can ask for nude massage. And if you are not satisfied ask for special massage Enjoy cheers.:sneaky:(y)

Apr 27, 2018
THat's one of two quests where my log says "Don't forget about your main mission." I take this to mean that those particular side-quests cannot be advanced until after we've got into the next episode, which isn't out yet.
LoL :ROFLMAO:almost all of my side quests related to girls say not to forget about my main quest. On serious note I believe you are right this might be the end of this quest in this episode.:unsure:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game seriously needs a walkthrough or at least a players guide. It is so annoying to wander around aimlessly waiting for events to trigger or persons to meet ... at least tell us where & when to meet whom that would help a lot. It is a pity cause I find the game interesting and the characters appealing but this stupid grinding and missing of content annoys me to the point of deleting the game!

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
My mc's herbalist lover (forgot her name) angry at mc. Why ?? & How to solve it ??

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Invited her
try not to mess with her mother? :unsure:
p.s.
and ffs dont tell her you forgot her name!!! :BootyTime:
Abhai. How many reputation required to meey baron ??ways to earn it ? & Now struck after elena attack incident

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai. How many reputation required to meey baron ??ways to earn it ? & Now struck after elena attack incident
To pass into the castle and to see the swordmaster you need 5 reputation...Not sure if you can go and see the baron at your will in this version though...To increase your reputation you have to perform a few city-quests (or to use a cheat console ; try with pc.rep=5 for example ;)) Regarding Elana, Im not sure what the problem is..its all should go smoothly till there is no new content with her in this update:unsure:

Reactions: Paapi

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To pass into the castle and to see the swordmaster you need 5 reputation...Not sure if you can go and see the baron at your will in this version though...To increase your reputation you have to perform a few city-quests (or to use a cheat console ; try with pc.rep=5 for example ;)) Regarding Elana, Im not sure what the problem is..its all should go smoothly till there is no new content with her in this update:unsure:
I'm stuck after elena being hurt and haven't done the baron thing so that maybe it. Thanks anyways

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Abhai. My mc have 31 reputation. Still guards blocking him

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes