D

Deleted member 1921707

My god you've been gushing about this game being so short for two pages of this thread. We heard you clearly first time
Don't worry about my posts anymore. I'm deleting my account anyway from f95 so you don't have to worry
about my complaining anymore. So sorry your "royal worship" about my opinions on a game. Now I know
why I don't like this website anymore.

Jusdepomme

Nov 16, 2019
Any one else has problem installing the android version?
Have the try the v7 and v8 . I start to install but stops when almost done for no reason.
Any help

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
I'm having a hard time finding the thief at the saturday fair. I keep clicking look around the fair but nothing happens. How to catch the thief?

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I'm having a hard time finding the thief at the saturday fair. I keep clicking look around the fair but nothing happens. How to catch the thief?
Yeah I too have problem at that part. I thought that it's just a matter of time and the quest will eventually start so I waited and tried at every Saturday to get the quest to activate but so far nothing happened.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah I too have problem at that part. I thought that it's just a matter of time and the quest will eventually start so I waited and tried at every Saturday to get the quest to activate but so far nothing happened.
I have this quest activated only on 1 or 2 Saturday. If you didn’t catch at this time, then later how many you didn’t look for never appeared

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
How can I find Radna and River Witch?
Radna: Once you've got the Ogre quest from the Burgomeister, go to the bulletin board for bounties and grab the one for the Forest Ripper. Hunt for her(and the Forest Ripper) in the morning.
River Witch: Anytime you're Lvl 5 or higher, go to the river at night. Wouldn't recommend fighting her until you're at least lvl 7 though.
Don't worry about my posts anymore. I'm deleting my account anyway from f95 so you don't have to worry
about my complaining anymore. So sorry your "royal worship" about my opinions on a game. Now I know
Well aren't you a passive aggressive little thing. Fun fact: What you do with your account is entirely your business and nobody else's. Nobody's stopping you from deleting it because frankly, nobody cares.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
open renpy console and type the following to set money to 9999
pc.bab = 9999

I'm pretty sure that is the end of content for Londa, there are no further pics with her in this episode

Some quests are tied to specific times of day, like meeting Bilko in the tavern only works when daytime = evening
I know, I have that one already, its part of the main quest.

but zooming in at all directions, Im still missing about 3 or 4 quests.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the grind prevents me to restart an otherwise cool game
what was the point of getting skills up, trainning , equipment, monsters etc?
fair party is seriously unfinished
most quest don't unlock or maybe they are not there etc
no dev saves for this update
:mad:
my gme is short , replay it each update, oh sorry now it's finished but you have to replay it again - very poor people's skills, definitly impure

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
I know, I have that one already, its part of the main quest.

but zooming in at all directions, Im still missing about 3 or 4 quests.
some of the sidequests are for repeatable bounty quests, they only show up as found quest when the bounty is activated

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Oh don't be such a sourpuss. You should know as well as I that people like to dig dig dig. So just grin and bear it. There are so many games, with more coming out all the time.

You don't like someone who keeps digging at you, just put them on ignore and enjoy the rest of it. :D

Reactions: Glass-Shadow

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think I found a small bug about Ilga. When Forlan goes to the festival, Ilga is never there, and he mentions that he will speak with her about it. I am as close to Ilga as I can get. Why does the option to speak with her about it never appear?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes