Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai. My mc have 31 reputation. Still guards blocking him
perhaps you cant see the baron in this update whenever you wish it, regardless of your reputation.
otherwise, if you cant pass the guards to train with reputation that high it could be a bug (or you just over-cheated there).
anyway, the game is far from being finished, so a fair number of quests cant be finished yet.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
perhaps you cant see the baron in this update whenever you wish it, regardless of your reputation.
otherwise, if you cant pass the guards to train with reputation that high it could be a bug (or you just over-cheated there).
anyway, the game is far from being finished, so a fair number of quests cant be finished yet.
Ok. But whenever mc trying tp visit injured elena, it shows to focus on the side quests. Why abhai

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
The graphics and animation are great
girls are looking good
but this MC is ugly... ugly face with that long hair...
I don't even know why the girl will fall for him
I think that Reidrich guy is way more handsome lol

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
but this MC is ugly... ugly face with that long hair...
I don't even know why the girl will fall for him
I think that Reidrich guy is way more handsome lol
have you never played the witcher, or watched braveheart...:unsure:

should your "pretty mc" look something like this?
baldman_.gif
or do you prefer j.bieber&similar so-pretty-gir..boyish looks;)
whatever, wtf cares about mc-style when there are numerous pretty ladies:p
unless you are more interested in mc/guy looks, then perhaps you have a wrong game there:unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: SomeoneX22 and Rolo

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
have you never played the witcher, or watched braveheart...:unsure:

should your "pretty mc" look something like this?
View attachment 676265
or do you prefer j.bieber&similar so-pretty-gir..boyish looks;)
whatever, wtf cares about mc-style when there are numerous pretty ladies:p
unless you are more interested in mc/guy looks, then perhaps you have a wrong game there:unsure:;)
I'm not saying I need an MC looks like a barbie
but at least not that ugly...
and yes I have played witcher and no problem with that

bandaranda

May 31, 2020
View attachment 290670

Overview:
"Call of the Void" - is a sandbox game where every decision you make can drastically change the course of game's story. Skills we've acquired while working on the first game will be utilized to the fullest while working on this project. The game will still be heavily story-oriented, however, this time you are free to choose what to do in the game's world. As for the render's quality, I think you've noticed the gradual improvement in quality over the period of work from the last project and I keep learning new stuff. Talking about sex scenes, you can expect the same quality if not even better than in my first project. "Call of the Void" is a redesign of our ideas. A new project with the same old approach to our work and style.
Formerly named Call of the Void
Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2019-12-17
Developer: Novel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.32
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Twists Of My Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
See changelog about old saves

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android v7: - MEGA -
Android v8: - MEGA -
Android x86_64: - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Sigs - Cheat Mod - Dev Saves

pim0 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 286426 View attachment 286423 View attachment 286438 View attachment 286425 View attachment 286427 View attachment 286428 View attachment 286487 View attachment 286488 View attachment 286490 View attachment 286492 View attachment 286494 View attachment 286495 View attachment 286493
The Dev Saves link of Mega is not working

Spark23632

Jan 28, 2020
Combat is so fucking bad. Miss Miss Miss Miss, make it a bit easier because the game revolves around fighting so you can earn money.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Combat is so fucking bad. Miss Miss Miss Miss, make it a bit easier because the game revolves around fighting so you can earn money.
nope, perhaps you are in the wrong forum/site here:unsure:
the game "revolves" around sex-scenes...and for combat, if thats what troubles you the most, just use an automatic option...in that way you dont need to "miss, miss,miss...", you got instant results there.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
That usually means that the enemy is more agile than you. Switch up your attack, between Feint, Powerful Attack, Attack, or Defensive Stance. You know, like feint, then next time powerful.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
nope, perhaps you are in the wrong forum/site here:unsure:
the game "revolves" around sex-scenes...and for combat, if thats what troubles you the most, just use an automatic option...in that way you dont need to "miss, miss,miss...", you got instant results there.
In the beginning, that usually means instant results of You Died! :ROFLMAO:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
and yet Im here, still :unsure::BootyTime:
nope, that only means you need to train a bit more before fighting;)
Nope. I said "In the beginning" as in when you first are starting the game, your first few fights, until you start leveling up.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope. I said "In the beginning" as in when you first are starting the game, your first few fights, until you start leveling up.
double nope..unless you choose to play it on "hard" level...
at the medium level, which i choose by default, you are good to go, as i've said above.
you'll win all fights you need to win, and when you encounter bear or similar stronger oponent you just escape fighting
and you need to keep training at the tavern, to win all fights you can, and there is no problems at all ;)

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes