B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This is so annoying! No matter how many times I restart the game and try to avoid the herbalist - without finishing all my quests the game just continues and triggers the dream with the herbalist and the MC runs madly to her house and voila! ... game over! It stinks!!!!

Killinemall

Jun 8, 2020
I have being grinding rep in the city. morning to get the 2 thugs and save the young nobleman, then getting the magistrate quests. I'm at 72 rep and nothing from the baron yet. Wondering if it's not available yet.

Struck after the injury incident of Elena. & How many reputation required to meet baron ??

Reactions: Paapi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but not that pleasant game since there are more moneyholes than money earned and amount of money needed is ridiculous and monsters like goblins seem to be next to giants deadlywise.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
i am missing quests below lady of the brothel, inkiper wife and three below indecent offer and i finished reptile skin claws ripper night visit
Welcome to the club, brother-in-missing-quests! As I said many times before this game needs a guide and a walkthrough cause it is annoying to grind your way through the days and still miss half of the actions!

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Fighting is a pain. I have trained my character in agility and strength till 11 still I get miss in all the attacks. I saw a few post regarding instant result but I am not able to find it. Any suggestion?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fighting is a pain. I have trained my character in agility and strength till 11 still I get miss in all the attacks. I saw a few post regarding instant result but I am not able to find it. Any suggestion?
dont you have this option when fighting?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You have several options. If powerful attack does not work, try feint, then powerful. You hit enough you can do rage attack.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Is it possible to unlock all the acievements in this version.
In my side quests no3, 7,8,9,10 are missing. How do I find these quest?

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Attached is what I'm missing. Any help figuring these out is appreciated.

Is it possible to unlock all the acievements in this version.
In my side quests no3, 7,8,9,10 are missing. How do I find these quest?
I'm missing 3, 7 and 8 as well.

9 is the River Nymph. Just hunt at the river during night. It activates at around Lvl5, I think, though I wouldn't recommend actually fighting her for another couple of levels.

10 is The Eldest of Herbalists. Just make a move on Ilga's mom. She's got it goin' on.

May 1, 2020
Tried to find in all the 42 pages, but seems to have missed it - how do I make a charm for the girl I saved first saturday (the one with headaches)? Already have the stone needed.
Thx

ilhana123

Feb 3, 2018
Tried to find in all the 42 pages, but seems to have missed it - how do I make a charm for the girl I saved first saturday (the one with headaches)? Already have the stone needed.
Thx
go to ilga ask about engrediments and then go to mountains and you will get some flower then again to ilga because she will make charm

Reactions: Sinister Dahlia

ilhana123

Feb 3, 2018

9 is the River Nymph. Just hunt at the river during night. It activates at around Lvl5, I think, though I wouldn't recommend actually fighting her for another couple of levels.

10 is The Eldest of Herbalists. Just make a move on Ilga's mom. She's got it goin' on.
same as me i am also without those quests

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019

These are the once I am missing. The once you suggested, I have completed those. 1.PNG 2.PNG

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone share a complete sace from the end of the current version with ALL quests accomplished? Thx!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes