The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
It´s not so much as to re-live the scenes ... I just want all quests finished without being forced into one specific ending or event. That is the annoying part ..
Yea, my bad, i forgot to tell (was sleepy), i did re-write the whole code where I can unlock it, but in main menu, you do not have to access to re-live all memories, so I had to rewrote that too. I ll upload my cheat mod.

Y

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
if you post the same statement just one more time in the row here - you will get an exclusive dinner date with her in the next update ;)
Believe me man, it's because of my poor internet connection at home because of this pandemic lock down

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I do agree with him though. She is my favorite too besides inns keepers wife.
Oh? so you're into someone else's wife too huh , it would have been great also if Kagera has a husband (Ilga's Father) she too would have been a good candidate :) actually the woman in the bath house has a fiance too so she is also one of my prey but unfortunately , I can't go all the way with her yet

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oh? so you're into someone else's wife too huh , it would have been great also if Kagera has a husband (Ilga's Father) she too would have been a good candidate :) actually the woman in the bath house has a fiance too so she is also one of my prey but unfortunately , I can't go all the way with her yet
Yup guilty lol. My bestest friend made me a shirt years ago that said "I (heart) married chicks" so yeah I guess I've always had a type

Reactions: OppaG

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Combat is so fucking bad. Miss Miss Miss Miss, make it a bit easier because the game revolves around fighting so you can earn money.
Perhaps you choose a a harder difficulty settings I recommend you restart your game and choose "Novice"

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How to get Kagera's table scene , I only managed to get the repeatable morning scenes after their first intercourse

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
is there a walkthrough that I am missing here?
I see a cheat file that I cannot open or install for some reason, most likely because I do not possess the correct format, but I see no walkthrough, which would be an incredibly great idea.
WAY too many choices here too many paths, if you take one, another is closed off.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Combat is so fucking bad. Miss Miss Miss Miss, make it a bit easier because the game revolves around fighting so you can earn money.
That usually means that the enemy is more agile than you. Switch up your attack, between Feint, Powerful Attack, Attack, or Defensive Stance. You know, like feint, then next time powerful.
My comments hereafter are under the assumption you're on hard difficulty; if you're having trouble on a lower difficulty, these probably will help all the more. In fact, until your combat is high enough, I would suggest using Defensive Stance only while you have more than one enemy. I also save during the battle, after I've made decent progress. I can then just reload to that point in the battle if I've lost and then try again without losing progress I had already made.

It also depends greatly on what you are fighting. Don't go hunting during mid-day / afternoon. By the lake, I don't believe you initially really get anything to kill (or at least not often). In the forest, you'll run into a goblin, which is way too difficult at low levels; Forlan does almost no damage if he hits, and the goblin has both much higher strength and much higher agility than you do.

In the early morning and the evening, you'll be more likely to encounter deadmen if you hunt in the forest (i.e., don't go to the lake or anything; stay on the path and use the Hunt option). While not exactly easy at low levels (unless your difficulty is lower), they are manageable especially with the Defensive Stance tactic I mentioned before. Just keep using Defensive Stance until you're down to one left. From there, you can try varying your combat actions.

When you use a normal attack (Feint, Strong Attack, or Attack), you open yourself up much more to getting hit by an enemy in return. But if there is more than one enemy fighting you, Defensive Stance will minimize how often you get hit, which means you last longer in battle. It also provides the added benefit of a possible repost when you block; randomly — only if you successfully block — you have a chance to strike back automatically in response. I have had multiple rounds of two or more reposts (one on each of two enemies). This can whittle down enemy health while at the same time drastically reducing the damage you otherwise would take (or even making you avoid damage entirely).

Notice that I said it "minimizes" damage; you will almost be guaranteed to get hit still, and you can still die. This is also why I save when I've made good progress in the battle (e.g., I took very little damage compared to normal hits, but I also did a decent amount of damage back to one or more of the enemies).

Finally, though I'm sure you're doing this already, but just in case, I'd also make sure every morning you're practicing your agility or strength.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
My comments hereafter are under the assumption you're on hard difficulty...<snip>
As for myself, I use normal difficulty. I was answering the question directly providing some tips on the attack options. I was also aware of the differences between the different opponents through personal combat with them.

I am also impressed with the detail you have provided. I think this information should be part of the Walk-through should an updated version ever be produced.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes