kzain12

Mar 9, 2020
Which option to chose after having dinner with inn keeper wife (kilena)
1 go sleep
2 masturbation
3 husbad

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Why I can't edit the money in save editor? :( Is there a way to do it? Thanks, I find it really hard to obtain money :(

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Ive done the task where you have to kill the 2 people for burgomaster but I can't advance from there
has anyone got a save for this
thanks
that's end of current version it would seem.. I chose to hear them out and let them live then got a msg about end of chapter 1 so I loaded an earlier save to complete some other quests before i do it again

Reactions: Fabs93

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
anyone else have a weird bug where the 3rd armor option that needs 16 str to buy/use disappeared from the armor dealer?
also how much town rep is needed for him to fix our sword? and how much rep to get access to the castle?
edit: answer for both rep requests is 5

Last edited:

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
that's end of current version it would seem.. I chose to hear them out and let them live then got a msg about end of chapter 1 so I loaded an earlier save to complete some other quests before i do it again
is it fine if you could upload your saves as I also try to do side quests but not all of them work (if you got massage save that would be the best)
Thanks

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
At first I didn't like the fact that it was not easy at the start to obtain money, but then I realised it is not that hard actually.

The graphics of this game are absolutely fantastic. I don't think it would be possible to make the female characters prettier then they are and their naked bodies are really a fantastic piece of art. The text is also very good and of really high quality. Im really enjoying this game, Keep up the hard work.

More animations would be nice aswell as sound effects.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Have you got any idea what you did to make the option to hear them out appear? I only get 2 options, follow the guy and kill them or threaten the guy and kill them.

Has anyone figured out how to roll back text now that the mousewheel isn't working? Loading every time is a hassle.

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
Here's a save for those who don't want to grind.
Everything is at 100, character at level 1 and with 9999999 money.
The save is right after the intro.
This save is for the new version (v0.9.32)
View attachment 665992
thank you so much. i have been trying to edit with save editor but failed. im halfway, i think and was bored because grind.

and thanks to OP for this awesome game and dev of course

Reactions: JokerLeader

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Have you got any idea what you did to make the option to hear them out appear? I only get 2 options, follow the guy and kill them or threaten the guy and kill them.

Has anyone figured out how to roll back text now that the mousewheel isn't working? Loading every time is a hassle.
I picked follow the guy->enter and talk-> and it lets them live...
as for the rollback... I tried to force enable the rollback using unren.. but after a few minutes it becomes disabled again..
I even tried to use all of unren function in hopes it will stick... (its possible letting them live is a hidden scene i unlocked using unren.. not sure..)

Reactions: Zamu77

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Here's a save for those who don't want to grind.
Everything is at 100, character at level 1 and with 9999999 money.
The save is right after the intro.
This save is for the new version (v0.9.32)
View attachment 665992
I also used save editor but only added 10 Agility and 2k coins and it was enough to breeze through Expert mode with almost no chance of enemy being able to land a hit on me... :sneaky:

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
I also used save editor but only added 10 Agility and 2k coins and it was enough to breeze through Expert mode with almost no chance of enemy being able to land a hit on me... :sneaky:
I know it's a lot but i like to exaggerate a bit :p

• Haha
Reactions: Spawn420

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys, I don't know how to proceed further with Londa (Bath house girl). After I ask her for blowjob, she refuses and now I don't even have other options with her. Can someone please tell what event needs to be triggered to further the storyline with Londa?

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
I am not kidding when i said i played 7hrs straight to complete the current version. If I have to restart again.....you better censor my next message. PS: I am not getting back the vampire basking near the river... you took it out? I am sure I missed something here and there but 7 hrs are enough.

chaurson

Sep 9, 2018
Hey guys, I don't know how to proceed further with Londa (Bath house girl). After I ask her for blowjob, she refuses and now I don't even have other options with her. Can someone please tell what event needs to be triggered to further the storyline with Londa?
I feel you. Just go down the menu from the top twice (including letting her go on with the massage), proceed to touch her breast twice, flip her tunic twice, touch p twice, do nude massage twice then so on and so on. This version cannot proceed beyond the feet. I think.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great game. Couldn't tell you about the turn-based fighting, since I auto resolved everything after the first few. Was my first time playing, so thankfully I skipped the headache of not having old saves work. Also from some of the earlier comments, seems like I skipped any poor translations as well, since the dialog was mostly perfect. There was some grind, but it was manageable. Most of the tricky parts were figuring out where exactly to meet people since the quests were occasionally evasive about specifics. But once I figured that some events were random, save-scumming helped me speed up the process. IMO, this is a huge jump up from TomL, and I'm looking forward to more.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes