Jun 6, 2018
op under spoiler oh blind one.

playing it doesn't benefit much besides introducing chars.

Thanks.

But I played this update, and I played this game after quite some time. So idk why this game type looks different from before. So that's why i asked.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2v.0.2 APK
Android games updated daily -

Alves_TR

Feb 17, 2020
I can't play episode 2, when I click Start, it gives the option to 'Save Import' or 'Customizable Start'.

In customizable Start it looks like it's just a summary of the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't play episode 2, when I click Start, it gives the option to 'Save Import' or 'Customizable Start'.

In customizable Start it looks like it's just a summary of the story.
summary what happened before on ep1 and after that starts ep2.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Guys who already played, could you ask me a question?

I read all the comments here, I think I understood the rape part, it looks like DEV removed it from the game, or at least made it avoidable correct?

But this multi-penetration tag, but I don't see sex toys, so do you mean you have to share the girls, MMF?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, I have some questions and sorry in advance if they are asked before

-Is there any walkthrough or checklist for EP 1? I couldnt find nearly half of the side quests and that is a bit frustrating
-If anyone wants to give a pointer I can gladly attach an SS which quests I found and which I couldnt
-Is grinding in EP1 benefit EP2? Because now I have approximately 15K money and 18 ag-18 str and dont want to waste it :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

I read all the comments here, I think I understood the rape part, it looks like DEV removed it from the game, or at least made it avoidable correct?

But this multi-penetration tag, but I don't see sex toys, so do you mean you have to share the girls, MMF?

thanks in advance.
rape was removed on ep2 0.2 (if you want to see those then i can upload ep2 0.1. no multipenetration either atm (could be leftover from ep2 0.1 or it happens to woman who isn't mc's li since he doesn't have any friends with whom he could share a woman).

Hi, I have some questions and sorry in advance if they are asked before

-Is there any walkthrough or checklist for EP 1? I couldnt find nearly half of the side quests and that is a bit frustrating
-If anyone wants to give a pointer I can gladly attach an SS which quests I found and which I couldnt
-Is grinding in EP1 benefit EP2? Because now I have approximately 15K money and 18 ag-18 str and dont want to waste it :ROFLMAO:
there's ingame quest list. atm grinding of ep1 doesn't help on ep2 at all and will it is diff. thing.

Reactions: JC07

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that part but for a quest explanation in the list, I should find it in free roam first. Nearly half of the side quest list says I didnt encouter that mission
i know but no other wt afaik. free roam and poking nose everywhere usually triggers something.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020

thanks in advance.
In episode 1 we have the option to share the bar waitress

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
rape was removed on ep2 0.2 (if you want to see those then i can upload ep2 0.1. no multipenetration either atm (could be leftover from ep2 0.1 or it happens to woman who isn't mc's li since he doesn't have any friends with whom he could share a woman).
I'm not asking why I prefer not to go through this. If it is avoidable, I will do my best to avoid it.

In episode 1 we have the option to share the bar waitress
But can I keep it just for me, or do we just have sex with it if we share?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
I'm not asking why I prefer not to go through this. If it is avoidable, I will do my best to avoid it.

But can I keep it just for me, or do we just have sex with it if we share?
Yes you can avoid the MMF scene. It is completely optional.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes