Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
So I just downloaded the game but I have no idea what's going on.. I thought I was suppose to start at the beginning but instead I customize my start? what

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So I just downloaded the game but I have no idea what's going on.. I thought I was suppose to start at the beginning but instead I customize my start? what
Thats EP 2 most likely, I dont remember any customized start at EP 1. EP 2 is a follow up of EP 1 and if you dont play it or integrate save from EP 1, it asks about somethings, naturally.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
Thats EP 2 most likely, I dont remember any customized start at EP 1. EP 2 is a follow up of EP 1 and if you dont play it or integrate save from EP 1, it asks about somethings, naturally.
Is there a way for newcomers to access Chapter 1? I don't really want to miss out on it and start with Chap 2 by customizing 1

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
What's Londa's content so far? I tried to ask her for a blowjob after the footjob and she rejected the offer. After that, there was a scene with her fiance asking for money and then nothing else.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's Londa's content so far? I tried to ask her for a blowjob after the footjob and she rejected the offer. After that, there was a scene with her fiance asking for money and then nothing else.....
ep1 i guess. doesn't really matter since ep1 is gonna sooner than you want.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
For her to accept your advances, you have to go step by step.
First Massage - Just get on with the massage
Second Massage - Get handsy
Third Massage - Reveal her breasts.
Likewise go step by step to achieve the goal

reyin51132

Jun 14, 2021
Are there more scenes with Kilena (the innkeeper's wife) in Episode 1? After seeing the main character unclothed in bed, she keeps avoiding me and nothing else happens. Nor can I find any criminals at the festival or any suspicious women to solve the assassin's quest. Then that's it? Will more content be added to these quests in episode 2, as the River Witch quest description says?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. why don”t you get the 2nd episode and go play to explore and get your detective gibbers on?
Are there more scenes with Kilena (the innkeeper's wife) in Episode 1? After seeing the main character unclothed in bed, she keeps avoiding me and nothing else happens. Nor can I find any criminals at the festival or any suspicious women to solve the assassin's quest. Then that's it? Will more content be added to these quests in episode 2, as the River Witch quest description says?

• Angry
Reactions: reyin51132

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
For inkeepers wife that the end for Ep 1 I suppose.

For finding criminal in the festival first you must meet with her in the inn. At evening or night woman runs from someone and trying to hide your room. I cant remember what triggers her scene but it is very early in the game. And I think it will lock if you dont meet with her at early part of the game. I played from the start just to meet with her.

For know Ep 2 has no free roam material, it continues like a VN and you are forbidden to leave an area until you complete a certain quest which is not fully implemented to game. But playing it could give you an idea about what you missed in the first game. You cant import your save from Ep 1 to Ep 2 so game asks you to "pick" which scenes you completed in first game.

Note; There is a scene that I couldnt unlock, so if it belongs to Kilena I am sorry for wrong information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

reyin51132

Jun 14, 2021
For inkeepers wife that the end for Ep 1 I suppose.

For finding criminal in the festival first you must meet with her in the inn. At evening or night woman runs from someone and trying to hide your room. I cant remember what triggers her scene but it is very early in the game. And I think it will lock if you dont meet with her at early part of the game. I played from the start just to meet with her.

For know Ep 2 has no free roam material, it continues like a VN and you are forbidden to leave an area until you complete a certain quest which is not fully implemented to game. But playing it could give you an idea about what you missed in the first game. You cant import your save from Ep 1 to Ep 2 so game asks you to "pick" which scenes you completed in first game.

Note; There is a scene that I couldnt unlock, so if it belongs to Kilena I am sorry for wrong information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANKS, you're a really good friend. So, I think I failed the criminal girl's quest, cause I rejected her when she tried to enter my room.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
THANKS, you're a really good friend. So, I think I failed the criminal girl's quest, cause I rejected her when she tried to enter my room.
You are welcome. I cant say anything about that because I met her only once and I didnt rejected her. But I think that shouldnt lock the festival scene, just explore the festival for multiple times.

• Love

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
JUN 26, 2021 AT 9:52 PM

Devlog. June 26

A small update about development process.
Graphics:- Two big animations completed and one more in the works.
- 58 renders finished

Prancing Pony

Jul 16, 2021
walkthrough for episode 1

Thanks for the link to the WT on steam. I was about to ask for a list of possible achievements for Ep 1 but this should go a long way to helping.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes