0liver

Apr 10, 2019
Am I studpid or does the dlc not work? When starting the dlc I land in the middle of episode 2 and it ends just like episode 2.

cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
Am I studpid or does the dlc not work? When starting the dlc I land in the middle of episode 2 and it ends just like episode 2.
Actually the dlc is not an addon, it just continues the story with an added of total 8 possible endings

cmonn

Apr 29, 2023
Really wish Kagera had more scenes.
A true spectacle of a female, Aphrodite like if not more.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
It looks to me like the dramtic high point of the story has been reached, and any further development will be anti-climactic. Unless you really want to finally get to really screw Londa one time. Or the inkeeper's wife once more.

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Installed android version of episode 1, but it's stuck at the start, keeps showing the same screenshots.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
It looks to me like the dramtic high point of the story has been reached, and any further development will be anti-climactic. Unless you really want to finally get to really screw Londa one time. Or the inkeeper's wife once more.
Maybe theire endings will be better then main ones

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Wonder what that means: updated "Ending 7" for Ilga’s story.
Also still so many characters not developed and without anal scenes :(

Fabs93

Jun 4, 2019
From patreon
We’re finally done.

To load Ilga's branch you can use our save 1-1, to load Kilena's branch save 1-2.

A few important notes:

Those who decide to play the game, it would be great if you could give us some sort of review regarding what you like/dislike.

If you find a bug, it’s preferable you report it to us in this format (description of the problem and save file included).

Please do not merge the game, for release on Steam. After the release, do what you want. The release is coming soon, I think the rest of the players will wait a few days

Reactions: Twistty

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Void's Calling [Episode 1 v1.0.45] [Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
-------------------------------------------------

Void's Calling [Episode 2 v1.2.10] [Novel]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
hmm... are there any helps to know how to get the londa ending? or is the only way over kilena/fiona stuff where you need to pay 30000 and its after the main story and super grindy?

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
hmm... are there any helps to know how to get the londa ending? or is the only way over kilena/fiona stuff where you need to pay 30000 and its after the main story and super grindy?
To get the Londa ending, go to the monastery to ask for help for her, the main nun would ask you for 20K, gather it and when you do, you'd get the option (perhaps when going to the monastery again) to just give the money to her instead.

P.S. I'm looking for how to get the 3rd ending. It's the only one I'm missing so far (the one where you end up with Sarah (Estrid), but there is jealousy because she knows you love Ilga and can't forget her).

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes