chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to import save to DLC? No matter what i do i says "No data from the main game blah blah"
at end of game gives you option to save, just finished it was going do part2 loaded the file no problems but starting part 1 again missed a lot since no walkthrough but at least I know what to do and know where it ends. Had some quests saying not found yet and nothing on billboard don't even know if there's something, so I'll just take my time lvl skills and make money. So if anyone knows how to unlock quests will appreciate, did the mountain and discovered the cabin but no one there I figured have to trigger a quest.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
damn again?? thought it was completed ..so i uninstalled it...damn i liked this game , but not so much how it ended..i would be with kagera and her daughter...but seems was not possible...or at least with my female companion that i forgot her name...but neither that was available before...are any of these ends now thanks
I agree and having Kagera be the bad one sucked all the joy out of the game for me, she was my favorite along with her daughter, so disappointing. Don't know why the dev wouldn't just pick some nobody from the village to be the bad one instead of Kagera???? :cry:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I agree and having Kagera be the bad one sucked all the joy out of the game for me, she was my favorite along with her daughter, so disappointing. Don't know why the dev wouldn't just pick some nobody from the village to be the bad one instead of Kagera???? :cry:
Thanks for telling next time if you don't mind can you cover the spoiler part, some might not gotten there, I'm still part 1.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes