1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UbbGames

Apr 7, 2019
Looks like a fun game, still, there´s very little content now. Also, the creator could place warnings that the all the current content have ended, so the players won´t keep searching.
I added a walkthrough in the fixed version, it should help on that matter.

Reactions: billclinton99

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
0.19 Bug Report
The schoolbus image at the beginning is still too bright but the other background images are far better.
After the kitchen scene you can go directly to tyler's house to check the spycam that hasn't been placed yet so that check is still missing. You can also still place the spycam in the school bathrooms even if you place it in the kitchen. The reason is that the spycam never leaves the inventory after placing it in the kitchen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add a line here that talks about picking up the spycam from the kitchen. If you have an important mcguffin then keeping track of it is important.

Continuing the bug report, you can still ask for tyler's help after he helps the player. I don't think you want to be able to do that. Other than that it's better. The other route still has no progress and outside of the bus image nothing blew out my retinas and I was able to read all the text without highlighting it. Adding the sleep option adds a sensation of the passage of time which is great and now you can add things around that if you wanted to go the "life sim" route like going to class, or work, or whatever. It is still very barebones but I have to give credit where it's due. There has been improvement.

Reactions: Lou111 and UbbGames

UbbGames

Apr 7, 2019
0.19 Bug Report
The schoolbus image at the beginning is still too bright but the other background images are far better.
After the kitchen scene you can go directly to tyler's house to check the spycam that hasn't been placed yet so that check is still missing. You can also still place the spycam in the school bathrooms even if you place it in the kitchen. The reason is that the spycam never leaves the inventory after placing it in the kitchen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would add a line here that talks about picking up the spycam from the kitchen. If you have an important mcguffin then keeping track of it is important.

Continuing the bug report, you can still ask for tyler's help after he helps the player. I don't think you want to be able to do that. Other than that it's better. The other route still has no progress and outside of the bus image nothing blew out my retinas and I was able to read all the text without highlighting it. Adding the sleep option adds a sensation of the passage of time which is great and now you can add things around that if you wanted to go the "life sim" route like going to class, or work, or whatever. It is still very barebones but I have to give credit where it's due. There has been improvement.
Thanks a lot for that.
Fixed the bugs you mentionned in the bugfix, bus image will be darker for next version.

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Nice mechanic update. (y)
Gonna pass on v.19 and catch the next one but I'm still cheering for you.
So much potential here. Stay focused on the main theme. Less is more! Give us that voyeur game, damnit!

Reactions: UbbGames

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I'm a simple person. I see Riley Ried (a Rapist who bragged about raping a guy) and I set the thread to follow.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
So the hole game is about just being some cuck spying on some douchbag who fucks your family with no option to you know kick the guys teeth ok well that was a big waste of my time.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

i personally love this kind of games, the only cons is that, generally, 90% of them will never be finished (like fighting it, in transition, BNWO restort, blacked and whited etcc).

btw, i've liked the game so far and i wish the best luck to the dev and hope to see this one completed one day.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Please convert this to webms and also for your own sanity if you are gonna continue developing it for a good lenght of time, make sub folders. Trust me, I've only played around with Twine a little bit but if you got all your pics and webms in one folder it will quickly become a mess. Also remember to playtest. A LOT. I experienced several times quests objectives appearing in places despite I have already done them.
I can't say much more since there simply is not enough content at this point.

Reactions: hotmike and Lou111

UbbGames

Apr 7, 2019
Please convert this to webms and also for your own sanity if you are gonna continue developing it for a good lenght of time, make sub folders. Trust me, I've only played around with Twine a little bit but if you got all your pics and webms in one folder it will quickly become a mess. Also remember to playtest. A LOT. I experienced several times quests objectives appearing in places despite I have already done them.
I can't say much more since there simply is not enough content at this point.
Playtested it but I can't try every solution, that's why I need feedback

I've a webm version of every gif i used, but I'm not focusing on this part yet.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
You really need way more content. This is like a 20 min project....
more like 5 min. I mean there is literally nothing. Maybe I am being to direct but how can this be a 0.2 release with literally no content at all. There are also other problems. For example I bought a second spycam for the kitchen without realising that I had to get my cam from the school and after I placed it in the kitchen nothing works anymore. When I click on the cam in my room there is just nothing. And every day is Thuesday. Even for a test release it is just way too lacking in everything.

Reactions: Justsomeguy11b

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Playtested it but I can't try every solution, that's why I need feedback

I've a webm version of every gif i used, but I'm not focusing on this part yet.
Well you need to playtest it some more my dude, there is some pretty basic stuff here not taken care of, like the fact you get two prompts to go to sleep at times or you can do events all over again (school and kitchen) even though you are far past that point.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I’m liking what I see so far. Played to the end of the current content (v0.2) and I’m intrigued. Haven’t seen a lot of voyeur games, so it’s something new. To me, anyway. Low on content and there are definitely some tweaks and cleanup needed, but a solid idea I think. It’s early days still. Looking forward to content with Riley, and there is a lot hinted at with the MCs friend.
Keep at it, man. And don’t take the feedback too hard.

Reactions: UbbGames
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote