1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 17, 2020
Playtested it but I can't try every solution, that's why I need feedback

I've a webm version of every gif i used, but I'm not focusing on this part yet.
I'm calling bullshit. Don't lie to us dude... There isn't that much to playtest! You made it and probably started it for little bit then released it. Like there is barely anything to the game! You're telling us you playtest 5 minutes of content and was like, "Hmmmm, I'm going to need the communities help with this one".

I know I'm coming off as rude but dude you can do better than this. You can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

UbbGames

Apr 7, 2019
I'm calling bullshit. Don't lie to us dude... There isn't that much to playtest! You made it and probably started it for little bit then released it. Like there is barely anything to the game! You're telling us you playtest 5 minutes of content and was like, "Hmmmm, I'm going to need the communities help with this one".

I know I'm coming off as rude but dude you can do better than this. You can't bullshit a bullshitter.
I can come off as rude but as I created this game I know where to go so its hard to me to make every random mistakes you can make when you don't read or can't think or both. If you don't want to help, noone is compeling you to do so.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
comments
-didnot expect to use same spycam for kitchen gig, feels like unnecessary move
-got that tyler cam help on a loop (though progressed after 2nd time. )
-are there time periods? sometimes it feels like there are. (like u cannot go to sleep, but maybe it depends on some/any actions)
-locations navigation in your house-nhood got me always clicking nhood.
maybe to change colors or up-down / left-right positioning , dunno
prolly it is better to just add a shortcut to the house insides...(though i like 'sense of movement' in games if it serves some purpose)
-house inside navigation. scrolling is never good. so needs repositioning

generally
it is more like VN with sandbox ui. id need more clasical approach, time-place tracking, rng, lengthy and multiple quest chains, environment/items interactions ,

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote