4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JackNudista

Sep 16, 2019
When i play the latest version on my quest 2 for some reason the girl's skin texture doesnt load in, she is transparent, only the face has texture.
When i play it in non vr mode everything works.
Does anyone have any idea on how to make it work?

• Hey there
Reactions: LIFEFORCER

miketruck69

Aug 13, 2020
Google Drive
Last version (14.03.2022) and uncensured
Thanks a lot for this, I'm also having some problems unfortunately - the main character textures and animations aren't loading properly. The character looks like the screenshot attached and nothing animates other than the head very creepily looking at the camera in all directions. This is in both VR and non-VR.

Previous versions worked fine.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
When i play the latest version on my quest 2 for some reason the girl's skin texture doesnt load in, she is transparent, only the face has texture.
When i play it in non vr mode everything works.
Does anyone have any idea on how to make it work?
Thanks a lot for this, I'm also having some problems unfortunately - the main character textures and animations aren't loading properly. The character looks like the screenshot attached and nothing animates other than the head very creepily looking at the camera in all directions. This is in both VR and non-VR.

Previous versions worked fine.
try delete the folder C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509

Reactions: miketruck69
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes