4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jrvgfjfrjsfr

Jun 17, 2023
I also get white screen when I enter. I downloaded both japanese and english(hong kong) language and restarted PC but it doesnt work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I also get white screen when I enter. I downloaded both japanese and english(hong kong) language and restarted PC but it doesnt work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You can try some locale emulator like Ntleas. Easy 2 clicks solution.

Reactions: Arkros

vrevenge0

Nov 21, 2017
I don't have the white screen problem, but I don't have a user interface and when I load a location there is no lighting.

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Is there any inflation in this game? I assume not from the screenshots but I only ask because scat usually always has some kind of enema/inflation scene.

BrankBack

Jul 13, 2021
Don't worry andrefkw I don't need it anymore!! I have downloaded UABEA and edited the m_unk_mosaic and the unnamed assets on the 15122 path Id and everything worked!! Thank You very much!! You have been very helpful to me!!!
can you tell me what you did step by step im dumb

BrankBack

Jul 13, 2021
For anyone unwilling/unable to do the complete uncensor, I've uploaded my file here:

(1.8gb!)

You still need the original uncensor patch (removes vagina mosaic) in addition to this one (removes poop mosaic)
Same install method; simply replace the already existing file.

I also recommend using to fix issues such as only getting a white screen or panties not being visble.
Alternatively change your 'Country or region' setting to Japan if you don't want to use third party software.
dead link got a new one

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Last version (14.03.2022) and uncensured
Please pack the game before uploading it. After that report it again. Somehow Google Drive fucks the game up.

SwampyFan

Apr 10, 2024
I am using an Oculus Quest 2 on Windows 11, and I met a deadly bug that the game doesn't recognize my controllers at all. The hand models in the game are just stuck on the ground and I can't grab or touch anything. Is anyone getting this bug and does anyone know how to solve it?

SpeedMonk64

Apr 17, 2024
cant get the game to work i use windows 11 and a quest 2 but the game asks for vr or non vr after that it just closes and nothing happens

Reactions: dgfndgmr4
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes