4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 30, 2018
i wonder if it depends on the operating system , im on windows and have never had a white screen or have had to download anything other than uncensors for the genitals and scat . i just download and run and thats it , but i wonder if other operating systems have things preventing running it right out of the box
Im on windows 10 too so tbh idk whats the issue with this white screen thing

Jan 30, 2018
Ah, thanks for your clarity. You are having a launching error white screen I see. Have you tried updating your drivers to the latest?
it didn't fix it, and btw the slides that are at the bottom of the screen do "work" like it does nothing but it let me interact with them so i dont really think is a driver issue here 1694158352489.png

Jan 30, 2018
idk if the issue might be cuz i installed the game from that a guy uploaded a few posts above and it might be missing files but i really doubt thats the actual issue

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
If you have set your system as Japanese zone, section 2-2 of this post, and have not installed the game in Desktop and Downloads, then attach up C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509\Player.log.

Jan 30, 2018
If you have set your system as Japanese zone, section 2-2 of this post, and have not installed the game in Desktop and Downloads, then attach up C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509\Player.log.
I did set my system to japanese, installed the language package and even put the local system to japanese but still the same, here attached the player.log (i put it in a txt cuz this website doesn't accept .log files)

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
It seems that there is a problem with Voyeur Room509_Data/sharedassets7.resource. My bad Internet connection takes hours to download this game. I cannot confirm whether there is a problem with the game you downloaded now.

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
in fact it is an actual mp4 file, like it play a video an all
Finally finished downloading.
After I renamed sharedassets7.resource.mp4 to sharedassets7.resource and resources-002.assets to resources.assets, the game works normally.
In some cases, Google will rename the files by himself, so after downloading the files from Google, it is best to confirm again that all file names, file sizes, etc. are correct.

Jan 30, 2018
Finally finished downloading.
After I renamed sharedassets7.resource.mp4 to sharedassets7.resource and resources-002.assets to resources.assets, the game works normally.
In some cases, Google will rename the files by himself, so after downloading the files from Google, it is best to confirm again that all file names, file sizes, etc. are correct.
So renaming the sharedassets7.resource file did something on the log but the white screen still persist and couldn't find that resources-002.assets file that you mentioned, here is the new Player.log file that it created

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
So renaming the sharedassets7.resource file did something on the log but the white screen still persist and couldn't find that resources-002.assets file that you mentioned, here is the new Player.log file that it created
I downloaded this game by pressing Download all.
cap01.png

Google gave these four files for me.
cap03.png

I unzipped the three zip files one by one to E:\, and then copied resources-002.assets to E:\VR_room509 NEW\Voyeur Room509_Data\.

Then rename sharedassets7.resource.mp4 to sharedassets7.resource, and resources-002.assets to resources.assets.

You can use the picture below to confirm the game size and number of files.
cap04.png

If there is no resources.assets file, you can download it directly from google drive. (Enter Voyeur Room509_Data)
cap02.png

Jan 30, 2018
I downloaded this game by pressing Download all.
View attachment 2913863

Google gave these four files for me.
View attachment 2913865

I unzipped the three zip files one by one to E:\, and then copied resources-002.assets to E:\VR_room509 NEW\Voyeur Room509_Data\.

Then rename sharedassets7.resource.mp4 to sharedassets7.resource, and resources-002.assets to resources.assets.

You can use the picture below to confirm the game size and number of files.
View attachment 2913866

If there is no resources.assets file, you can download it directly from google drive. (Enter Voyeur Room509_Data)
View attachment 2913864
apparently i forgot about the existance of that 4th file but i just installed and it wokrs, ty for the help

Reactions: aru6551
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes