4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Guys, if found solvation for white screen problem. I used ntleasWin emulator for this game and it's worked.
Just unzip it in your game catalog and run ntleasWin.exe.
Then choose path to game exe file and press save&run.

Sorry for bad english, its my second language☻
i believe you , but why does that file of ntleas say VIRUS on it ¿

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Can these download links be revised? All of them keep having random popups which are really annoying. And that these sites keep reducing the download speed all the time. It shouldn't take 4 to 5 hours to download a 3gb file and my wifi is very good btw

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
Can these download links be revised? All of them keep having random popups which are really annoying. And that these sites keep reducing the download speed all the time. It shouldn't take 4 to 5 hours to download a 3gb file and my wifi is very good btw

Uncensured Game with update

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
how can I unlock the greyed out scenes? (EDIT: I found out you have to complete the two shooting levels but its only availaibe in VR mode...) Does any have a 100 percent save that has everything unlocked?

Last edited:

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
anyone have a 100 percent save?
can you even unlock things in this game like the previous one ¿ whenever i play i always just play the mode where i watch her pee and shit and as far as i know you cant collect anything by doing that

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
you can unlock them by doing the shooting pratice minigames, but that can only be done if you are playing on vr mode.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I can't walk around (not having a VR set), and it's a pity that, in her room, she doesn't have any opposite neighbours that can peek on her.

The game seems very limited. Does the game have any combat, or is it really just a "watch me" room?

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
I can't walk around (not having a VR set), and it's a pity that, in her room, she doesn't have any opposite neighbours that can peek on her.

The game seems very limited. Does the game have any combat, or is it really just a "watch me" room?
the vr mode is the combat mode , his previous game sounds more like what youre looking for as its pc only controls

Jan 30, 2018
so apparently i did all the fixes in this thread and none of them actually fixed the white screen issue and what is even funnier is that i remember playing this thing on launch without any of the language packages

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
i wonder if it depends on the operating system , im on windows and have never had a white screen or have had to download anything other than uncensors for the genitals and scat . i just download and run and thats it , but i wonder if other operating systems have things preventing running it right out of the box

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes