from dlsite (translated) :
"2022/03/14 [Bug fixes] [Content added]
Quest2 official support
Added processing of stick movement
Lighting adjustment
Shader adjustment
Add excretion motion
Multilingual"
im just hoping it fixes my issue of not being able to play it at all , the launcher shows up but nothing happens when i click on either modes
Quest2 is nice for that game. I was hoping for maybe bit new contents.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Quest2 is nice for that game. I was hoping for maybe bit new contents.
i guess we will have to see if theres anything new , the update on dlsite says content added so many theres new stuff to discover . theres also supposed to be props now too , cant confirm though . overall this seems like an performance and stability update which is nice , from what i remember from the 30 or so mins being able to play it it didnt run all that well on medium or low settings , whereas the previous game eliminator kaede ran really well even on nearly max settings

LIFEFORCER

Mar 9, 2020
this game is super appreciated— genuine art direction, and some surprisingly sophisticated world building. It also has shitting. Shiii

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Google Drive

Original files from dlsite
well, same situation.
look like the new version game does not work for me.
anyway, thank you very much.

edit:
ok! finally, i figure out !
after delete the folder C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509
the game work fine!
the original new version and uncensored new version both are working fine.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: a-got

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
well, same situation.
look like the new version game does not work for me.
anyway, thank you very much.

edit:
ok! finally, i figure out !
after delete the folder C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509
the game work fine!
the original new version and uncensored new version both are working fine.
hi hi , does this fix the game not starting when choosing a mode issue ¿

edit : after some testing , it does ! thankyou for the fix , now i can have beautiful kaede do things on me ♡

Last edited:
Reactions: aru6551

Kadeki12

Aug 18, 2017
for me the game is not opening even though I choose one of the options: "Launch VR Mode" and "Launch Non - VR Mode". It says it's initialization but it still won't =/

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
for me the game is not opening even though I choose one of the options: "Launch VR Mode" and "Launch Non - VR Mode". It says it's initialization but it still won't =/
delete the folder located at C:\Users\[your_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Moyashi Tec lab\Voyeur Room509 , i had this issue but user aru6551 came up with a solution

Reactions: Kadeki12

RickJames54

Dec 31, 2021
For anyone unwilling/unable to do the complete uncensor, I've uploaded my file here:

(1.8gb!)

You still need the original uncensor patch (removes vagina mosaic) in addition to this one (removes poop mosaic)
Same install method; simply replace the already existing file.

I also recommend using to fix issues such as only getting a white screen or panties not being visble.
Alternatively change your 'Country or region' setting to Japan if you don't want to use third party software.
do you have mega file or not

Aug 24, 2016
Using an Oculus Quest 2, can't move around at all in SteamVR, what's up? Or has the link in the OP not been updated with the version from this march? I'm downloading the linked copy posted a page ago to see what happens with this version in the morning once my headset recharges.

Aug 24, 2016
Using an Oculus Quest 2, can't move around at all in SteamVR, what's up? Or has the link in the OP not been updated with the version from this march? I'm downloading the linked copy posted a page ago to see what happens with this version in the morning once my headset recharges.
OK, it works, but for some reason the right thumb moves me and the left thumb moves me up and down and also controls the camera turning.
This sucks, but it works, so, take what I can.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes