4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Timthek

May 3, 2019
For some reason, when i go from one scene to another, her body disappears. Also, when i try to get her to wear panties, it only turns the lighting off for some reason

Mar 17, 2019
For some reason, when i go from one scene to another, her body disappears. Also, when i try to get her to wear panties, it only turns the lighting off for some reason
i have the some problems And additionally with me, her panties are invisible when she wears them and are only visible when she takes them off

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
was able to start this in non vr mode , decided to give it a try in vr mode , exited the game to launch in higher resolution , now its not starting . whether i click on "launch vr mode" or "launch non vr mode" nothing happens , the launcher doesnt close , no errors , nothing at all . i tried with censors removed and with a clean install and yet no luck . any help would be so appreciated

edit : just tried the demo provided on dlsite and it worked fine without any issues , when i clicked the two modes they started their own modes . yet with the full version when clicking the two modes nothing happens , when i click the buttons it just stays on the launch screen . i can click them endlessly and nothing works . id be willing to admit i messed something up with uncensors but every time i try to launch its been a new clean download , i just dont understand

edit2 : i can put the full games files from "Voyeur Room509_Data" into the demo version and it actually starts + lets me choose the r18 versions , yet gives me an infinite loading screen . just find it a bit weird that the data from the full version doesnt load with the full version , yet it loads with the demo version (to an extent) . havent been able to get gameassembly.dll from the full to work with the demo and vice versa and im thinking thats the one thing keeping the r18 content from loading with the full game content through the demo

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is the peeing/shitting optional? I love VR and voyeurism, but super not into piss and shit.

Sep 26, 2018
wonder why no western toilet with the water splash? that's a missed dart on the board. thought they'd nail it. not bad tho.

+1

Skovnut

Apr 19, 2020
For anyone unwilling/unable to do the complete uncensor, I've uploaded my file here:

(1.8gb!)

You still need the original uncensor patch (removes vagina mosaic) in addition to this one (removes poop mosaic)
Same install method; simply replace the already existing file.

I also recommend using to fix issues such as only getting a white screen or panties not being visble.
Alternatively change your 'Country or region' setting to Japan if you don't want to use third party software.

Last edited:

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
3rd preview image with two monitors, what's game on left PC screen? i know the right is The Way Home by Travelling Cat Camp which is amazing, just don't recognize left one.
I ocrd the game title on the screen, and found out that the game's name is ToraToriToru!. It's currently in the process of being translated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nnilbog

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
theres been an update , as of march 14th , does anyone have the updated version ¿

Last edited:

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
What kind of update?
from dlsite (translated) :
"2022/03/14 [Bug fixes] [Content added]
Quest2 official support
Added processing of stick movement
Lighting adjustment
Shader adjustment
Add excretion motion
Multilingual"
im just hoping it fixes my issue of not being able to play it at all , the launcher shows up but nothing happens when i click on either modes

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes