4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
any resolution to the white screeen?
I can start in VR and in non-VR and in both its just pure white.
In non-VR there are controls for DoF, POV and 2 buttons for screenshot and center aim.

There is clearly something wrong as no other game shows a blank screen with a couple of buttons...
I downloaded it from 3 different sources, rebooted my PC and its still the same

Regardless if fullscreen or windowed, regardless if SteamVR is stopped, regardless if Oculus is stopped. Its just a white screen.

See the buttons on the bottom right here:

Mar 17, 2019
I saw a similar game on twitter where you can spy on women while they are on the toilet, unfortunately I can't recommend this here because there is loli content in the game :cautious:

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
guess you never play his previous game.. the same result unoptimized game so.. nothing new
It has to do with your localization. This game wants you to be in Japan in order for it to work. Downloading a Japanese language pack for Windows isn't enough and my Local Emulator doesn't work on it. You need to change your computers local to Japan. If you google it you'll find like 3 or 4 different ways to do this but the one I'm using is probably the most simple. I added a second account to my pc and made that ones local Japanese, so all I need to do is log into my Japanese account and I can play the games no problem. This fixed the white screen for me at least.

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
Is that the whole game? Just spying on the toilet?
Well no. It's fundamentally a VR shooter game. The only part you can access without VR is the non shooting part, aka the Voyeur part. In it you get to pick a few poses for a girl to do, tell her to urinate or defecate (If you're into that, you don't have to do either though) and I believe you can have her played with by some toys too.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Well no. It's fundamentally a VR shooter game. The only part you can access without VR is the non shooting part, aka the Voyeur part. In it you get to pick a few poses for a girl to do, tell her to urinate or defecate (If you're into that, you don't have to do either though) and I believe you can have her played with by some toys too.
From the description alone that kinda sounds like the first game, but it doesn't have loli content in it (or at least I think)
You sure you're not talking about that?

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
It has to do with your localization. This game wants you to be in Japan in order for it to work. Downloading a Japanese language pack for Windows isn't enough and my Local Emulator doesn't work on it. You need to change your computers local to Japan. If you google it you'll find like 3 or 4 different ways to do this but the one I'm using is probably the most simple. I added a second account to my pc and made that ones local Japanese, so all I need to do is log into my Japanese account and I can play the games no problem. This fixed the white screen for me at least.
The game content is good not gonna lie and run well.. but I just the game requirement totally high demand while my computer is PCIE NVME 512GB M.2 SSD, GTX 1650 4GB,32 gb ram, AMD Ryzen™ 5 3550H Base Clock 2.1GHz Up to 3.7GHz and the computer burning 80 °C I have to cap 60 fps there even I put setting low the heat still going up not sure why

Sggs

Sep 15, 2018
WTF... in non VR mode, VR actually works, but the controlls are missing.

In VR mode the game is just unplayable, body is missing, the girl only have a floating head and the frame rate is atrocious. My PC isn't the problem.

In non VR mode, you can put the VR headset and it goes smooth as butter... you see the controllers mesh, but not the in game VR controllers, so you can't really perform any VR action, the body is present at least, (sometimes its not, but a solid 80% of the times its loaded).

I can't really figure out the regular controls.

Is there any fix for this mess?

Reactions: naamah

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
any resolution to the white screeen?
I can start in VR and in non-VR and in both its just pure white.
In non-VR there are controls for DoF, POV and 2 buttons for screenshot and center aim.

There is clearly something wrong as no other game shows a blank screen with a couple of buttons...
I downloaded it from 3 different sources, rebooted my PC and its still the same

Regardless if fullscreen or windowed, regardless if SteamVR is stopped, regardless if Oculus is stopped. Its just a white screen.

See the buttons on the bottom right here:
advice from SystemDflt
install english (hong kong) in windows language settings, log out, log in and try if it works, I did it and it ran perfectly

Reactions: he_found_you

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
not so good computer, old intel i5, hd 4850 gpu, cheap ssd, but I followed advice from
SystemDflt
and game run perfectly, high settings works flawless, but on maxed out there is little stuttering

thanks guys, game is great
yeah... i suggest you cap 30 fps there a mod already people made so.. used it

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Did you follow the guide as is? When I do it the game just loads forever
Yeah, I followed the guide as close as possible. I say this because I had to do something the guide didn't mention, which was select a "batch" of materials from a list, only the very bottom one worked for me (found out after a little trial and error), I found the material "m_unk_mosaic" and dumped the text file.

The game loads fine for me, takes maybe 15-20 secs per load screen. Have you tried lowering the resolution and/or quality in the settings? I have mine on Ultra at 720p.

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
From the description alone that kinda sounds like the first game, but it doesn't have loli content in it (or at least I think)
You sure you're not talking about that?
No no, they're mostly the same in that regard. So the main difference is that the first game is a third person shooter and you need to like eat and drink then find a toilet to do anything. In this one, it's a VR shooter but if you go without VR, you literally just click on a scene like an alley, the girl hops over like a wall and sort of clenches her crotch, then you decide on what she does next from a bunch of options with little images, you have no direct control over her, you're watching her like a voyeur and like controlling what she does. Fundamentally it's the same thing as Eliminator Kaede but the camera controls better, the scenes have more detail and I personally think are overall higher in quality plus you get easy access from the start menu basically, rather than needing to find a specific area on the map to take care of bussiness. But yea it is almost the same thing.

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah, I followed the guide as close as possible. I say this because I had to do something the guide didn't mention, which was select a "batch" of materials from a list, only the very bottom one worked for me (found out after a little trial and error), I found the material "m_unk_mosaic" and dumped the text file.

The game loads fine for me, takes maybe 15-20 secs per load screen. Have you tried lowering the resolution and/or quality in the settings? I have mine on Ultra at 720p.
Hmmm aight, I'll have another look, thanks!

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
English (Hong-Kong) installed and set as display language. Just installing the language won't work if local is not set as well to English (HK)

With that, the game has 3 modes
- shooting miniature zombies from above
- shooting flying amazon delivery drones with a big sniper rifle, while the girl idly stands by
- watching the girl

in watching the girl there are the followng modes:
- watching her in her apartment
- watching her in a back alley
- watching her in a closed room/container
- watching her enter the closed room and shoot a zombie and die

In the modes you can select several "poses" where you can
- penetrate her with dildo
- penetrate her with floating hands (finger)
- watch her pee
- watch her take a shit
- watch her experience explosive diarrhea

Overall, quite boring despite the BEST ROOM MODEL I've seen in VR.
Clearly the dev is asian and the scat/watersports kinks while being a voyeur work well.
The girl is stylized and somewhat cartoonish, not the best, not the worst model out there.

But the environment (back alley/small asian apartment) are about the best I've witnessed so far. Scaling is superb, you can literally take a book in your hands as in real life. Very convincing VR, despite requiring quite a powerful GPU (at least RX590 or 2600 or better)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes