sirhelium

Sep 8, 2020
- Graphics and sound design is quite nice. It's stylized but done quite well
- Despite the readme stating a 1080 is needed, it ran very well on a 1070
yea, 1070 is enough

is weird they recommending a 1080, dunno if the VR version is that heavy on gpu

Jackova

Jul 14, 2019
Games should never just be VR only. They should let you play either way.
"PC games should never just be PC only, They should allow you to play them on mobile or even a fucking smartwatch"

just admit you're jelly you dont have VR. save up for a headset and stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us. If VR game devs tried to somehow make all VR games mouse+keyboard inclusive, It'd limit VR games potential by a fuck ton

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
yea, 1070 is enough

is weird they recommending a 1080, dunno if the VR version is that heavy on gpu
Most likely this, vr version is alway sad.
Think two games running at the same time (1 for each eye) at a higher resolution (otherwise you will only see huge zoomed pixels), some even require increased/constant framerates (to avoid motion sickness).

So yeah, it's another level of demand.

awardedall

Apr 25, 2017
Checksum error in VR_room509\Voyeur Room509_Data\resources.assets. The file is corrupt

maybe this is why white screen error

Saturna

Dec 11, 2021
Just wanted to let you know that you can rate games and give reviews at the top of each thread. It says your rating the thread, but it's more an actual review system for the game. It's easier to find for the devs, and your review would probably get seen more, rather than it just getting buried in the forum posts.
Huh, I didn't know about this feature. Neat, thanks! I can't seem to post a review just yet, perhaps I need more posts in the forum.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, should I just think of this as a sequel to Eliminator?
And also, thank you very much.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes