4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Not bad. Tried with Oculus Quest and it's entertaining. Unfortunately found the uncensor patch only after playing through all the scenarios of the game. Ah well, there'll always be another time.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Yoooo, new game from the Kaede devs?! Instant download.
I don't even care if the shooting portions are VR-only, I'm grabbing this now.

Reactions: BarnMTB

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Missing tag = scat.
Works fine in desktop mode; I have never had SteamVR installed.

Uncensor:

Unzip and replace sharedassets1.assets in Voyeur Room509_Data folder.
If you don't trust it, I don't blame you; I don't generally post here.
I was bored and followed the tutorial here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/
The material you want to alter is m_kaede_maskArea and m_kaede_mosaicArea in sharedassets1.assets.
Thanx. Is there any way to remove the censorship on the scat? That seems to still be present.

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Thanx. Is there any way to remove the censorship on the scat? That seems to still be present.
In the thread I linked is information on downloading/using Unity Asset Bundle Extractor and a very straightfoward guide on how to remove material mosaic. The material you want is called "m_unk_mosaic" in "resources.assets". I would upload the modified resources.assets but it's like 3GB. IDK why it's in a different file than the other censors.

nnilbog

Sep 8, 2017
3rd preview image with two monitors, what's game on left PC screen? i know the right is The Way Home by Travelling Cat Camp which is amazing, just don't recognize left one.

Saturna

Dec 11, 2021
The game worked fine for me. Played it using a Valve Index. I'm not good at writing in depth reviews so here's my summary:

The good
- Graphics and sound design is quite nice. It's stylized but done quite well
- Despite the readme stating a 1080 is needed, it ran very well on a 1070
- Some character customization
- Kept me entertained for some 30 minutes
- NbzAlt's uncensor worked well

The bad
- Limited, a few different scenes which you can have the girl do some things (mainly piss and shit) and 'touch' her a bit
- Archaic controls in VR noticable in every thing you do.
You can't move the control panel, only teleport move, rotating can only be done IRL or why weirdly alligning the teleport
- The shooting minigame is bad, as in, I couldn't figure out how to use the sniper rifle.

The idk?
- This game has a heavy focus on piss and scat fetishes, which I don't possess.
- Has a weird horror scene in which she kills some abomination?

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Had been waited for this game for months ! Sadly he chose to go with VR route so the gameplay is limited for people without VR.
Unlike the Eliminator Kaede which you can freely do anything you want in the map, this new game is different.
And although you can play without VR but you can not play the shooting mode which required VR to play.

The best part of the game compare to the first one is this game is very well optimized.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Not gonna lie, this looks like quite a mess of "I have 12 ideas so imma slap 'em all together until it's gooey and sticky enough".
Also Watch-a-girl-piss-and-shit-anywhere Simulator. The germans would be proud.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I completely misinterpreted the first picture as a giant girl peeing on buildings. I didn't know I wanted to pee on stuff as a giant but now I kinda do.

Nov 25, 2017
The game worked fine for me. Played it using a Valve Index. I'm not good at writing in depth reviews so here's my summary:

The good
- Graphics and sound design is quite nice. It's stylized but done quite well
- Despite the readme stating a 1080 is needed, it ran very well on a 1070
- Some character customization
- Kept me entertained for some 30 minutes
- NbzAlt's uncensor worked well

The bad
- Limited, a few different scenes which you can have the girl do some things (mainly piss and shit) and 'touch' her a bit
- Archaic controls in VR noticable in every thing you do.
You can't move the control panel, only teleport move, rotating can only be done IRL or why weirdly alligning the teleport
- The shooting minigame is bad, as in, I couldn't figure out how to use the sniper rifle.

The idk?
- This game has a heavy focus on piss and scat fetishes, which I don't possess.
- Has a weird horror scene in which she kills some abomination?
Just wanted to let you know that you can rate games and give reviews at the top of each thread. It says your rating the thread, but it's more an actual review system for the game. It's easier to find for the devs, and your review would probably get seen more, rather than it just getting buried in the forum posts.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
In the thread I linked is information on downloading/using Unity Asset Bundle Extractor and a very straightfoward guide on how to remove material mosaic. The material you want is called "m_unk_mosaic" in "resources.assets". I would upload the modified resources.assets but it's like 3GB. IDK why it's in a different file than the other censors.
I managed to figure it out, thanks a lot for the guide and info :)

Reactions: NbzAlt

The_Nope_Man

Sep 21, 2021
I have no problem playing without VR, my only problem is that when I am in the room, where I can change clothes and try poses, her body does not appear to me, only her head and clothes are loaded.
Same hier :/ i have no idea how to fix this, does anyone have a idea? my download was 3.33 gb only, if it helps.

Reactions: mogetsu
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes