4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
Nice game, I also managed to remove the censorship.
The only bad thing is that the poop remains censored and, I apologize if it may seem weird or exaggerated, but it seems ugly to me to see the brown / black product of that gorgeous girl's ass made entirely of pixels ... Is there a way to remove censorship from that too?

Mar 17, 2019
Nice game, I also managed to remove the censorship.
The only bad thing is that the poop remains censored and, I apologize if it may seem weird or exaggerated, but it seems ugly to me to see the brown / black product of that gorgeous girl's ass made entirely of pixels ... Is there a way to remove censorship from that too?
the game has nice view and sound.
but too little content.
hope the dev will add more content on future version.
i mean not gun shoot part.

i made a uncensored plus fps limited mod.
it should work for the future version.
unless the dev change the censored method.
but i do not know that does it work for VR mode or not.
i do not have VR hardware.

just extract the content of the attach file to the game root folder.

by the way, edit VR_room509\Voyeur Room509_Data\ResolutionSetting.settings can add more resolution.

edit:
room509_Demosaic.dll also remove JsonMask and Eyemask.
i did not notice that.
please also download room509_Democais_v1.0.1.zip and unzip to game root folder then replace the old one.
it will fix that.

sorry for your inconvenience.

Mar 17, 2019
I saw a similar game on twitter where you can spy on women while they are on the toilet, unfortunately I can't recommend this here because there is loli content in the game :cautious:
I found the game again.
maybe an admin or mod can have a look if this is allowed here but im to 80% sure thats not allowed here, but hey other loli content games got here green light as well, maybe im lucky

• Red Heart
Reactions: a-got and BarnMTB

Voltanis

Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know the actual controls for desktop mode? I click the hands and it seems to do nothing. Only the finger action brings up a moveable hand.

Reactions: DarkVizardBlade

Ratnak

Nov 30, 2018
For me it Runs but i cant see her Vagina and such, its just empty Space :LOL: I never thought i would see that lol, its more Funny than annoying xD

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
there's, but the file size is way too big to share.. 2.8gb.
it was inside resources.assets
its name was m_unk_mosaic, if I remember.
I've tried to remove the mosaic from poop going into the "resource.assets" file and changing the "_BlockSize" from 7 to 1 but when I replace the old "resource" with the new one the game does not run anymore... Why? What i've done? I've only removed a mosaic....

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
I've tried to remove the mosaic from poop going into the "resource.assets" file and changing the "_BlockSize" from 7 to 1 but when I replace the old "resource" with the new one the game does not run anymore... Why? What i've done? I've only removed a mosaic....
It seems that coz ya using UABE which is outdated. try UABEA

Reactions: yavodan224

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
Can u give me the full name pls? (Unity Assets Bundle Extractor A....) thx
Don't worry andrefkw I don't need it anymore!! I have downloaded UABEA and edited the m_unk_mosaic and the unnamed assets on the 15122 path Id and everything worked!! Thank You very much!! You have been very helpful to me!!!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes