3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
do I have to use vitrual desktop or something once i do that? Sorry Im new to vr I have no clue
Once I actually got my headset working again it was pretty much launch the game and it auto opened steamvr without opening steam and I was able to play

Lucid Intent

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Does it work with Vive headsets? I only saw that it was tested on Oculus and Valve Index.
I tried 0.5 with the Vive, though not the new version yet. Its a little janky and setting the height correctly took a few tries to get right so I wasn't either floating or moving like I had serious knee problems! Worked as fine as it does from reports of other systems.

I think this game is really worth trying out if you have VR kit and liked things like VR Kanojo, VaM, Dr Deviant etc.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I tried 0.5 with the Vive, though not the new version yet. Its a little janky and setting the height correctly took a few tries to get right so I wasn't either floating or moving like I had serious knee problems! Worked as fine as it does from reports of other systems.

I think this game is really worth trying out if you have VR kit and liked things like VR Kanojo, VaM, Dr Deviant etc.
Well I use my VR with VAM and it works for the most part with some of the scenes and scenarios. But I might replace my controllers. The Vive controllers are bit iffy for me. I heard the Valve Index were better.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
OMG not sure if this is ready on Vive. So far the controls are wonky at best. I had a situation I did a ragdoll effect and bounce all around the room.

Trying to line your character to get a blowjob is almost a pain, her mouth will totally miss your dick almost every time. The voice commands are annoying. I told her to turn around, she would turn around. I would tell her to turn around again and she becomes deaf and won't turn around.

Visually, it looks good but not sure how engaging it will be when your body shakes so bad that trying to line your cock with her pussy is almost like a mission impossible. Not sure how anyone can enjoy themselves when both hands are holding controllers. I think it has a left controller only option but I failed to use it. I was struggling so bad with the two.

I do like the options that you can change her looks or try to. I think it would be best to change her on desktop first because using the controls to move the sliders is a bit annoying. I might give it another shot but my body is tired doing the hokey pokey or line up the straight line with the big hole.

Reactions: Aquilez

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
How to make something in the game? With keyboard and mouse I can only move the camera and the girl is speaking but nothing to do.. ?

Kaisaras

Nov 4, 2020
I am having problems with the game, every time I use a command the game tells me that dictation is not enabled, I am playing on an oculus 2 and I dont know what to do

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
OMG, this is impossible to play. Controls and mapping are way off. Intercourse and BJ feature is just resulting in grinding nowhere even remotely close to genitals. Visually the game looks good but still needs enormous amount of work, so it would be possible to interact with it.

Reactions: Darper

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Thanks man for sharing always looking to try anything in VR. Will run it on Q2 and Rift S see how it is. To the dev: Unity just released the DLSS plugin for development. Should try it. VR needs DLSS I hope VAM will use it quickly.

Reactions: Darper

tebdill

May 28, 2017
so.. you guys are able to actually play this game? for me on oculus rift s as soon as I touch her she gets yeeted into the stratosphere and out of the room. at this point the game either hard crashes or immediately drops to 2 fps and I have to alt-f4 out.

everyone here is complaining about how hard it is to get her in for a bj but I can't even touch her without her leaving the universe....

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes