3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Tested with Quest 2, controls are wonky, when i move my hands the whole body starts to flop around like it is weightless. The girl all of the sudden starts making sucking noises while she grind her teeth and her facial expression looks like she just bit into a lemon. 10/10 would play again.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Amazzmuz16

evins

Mar 14, 2020
pile of hot sh** right now, rigging of player is really bad, needs a hip tracker option. Good if you want to laugh non stop at the AI try to move from one place for another while trying to walk 'sexy' but flailing around instead.

Reactions: Darper

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
do I have to use vitrual desktop or something once i do that? Sorry Im new to vr I have no clue
Virtual Desktop is for playing PC games wirelessly (It streams your PC screen to you headset and helps both communicate with eachother, tho i think it doesnt work in all games, I dont really use it so idk).
The link cable(Which is any USB-C cable, really) connects your headset to your PC (The one that comes with the Quest 2 is rather small, you'll probs have to buy a 3m-5m one on amazon for a good experience, shouldnt cost more than 30 bucks for a 5m one)
After connecting your headset to your PCvia the cable, you just gotta put your headset on and it'll ask if you want to activate the Oculus Link mode, click yes, and you're ready to go

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
Virtual Desktop is for playing PC games wirelessly (It streams your PC screen to you headset and helps both communicate with eachother, tho i think it doesnt work in all games, I dont really use it so idk).
The link cable(Which is any USB-C cable, really) connects your headset to your PC (The one that comes with the Quest 2 is rather small, you'll probs have to buy a 3m-5m one on amazon for a good experience, shouldnt cost more than 30 bucks for a 5m one)
After connecting your headset to your PCvia the cable, you just gotta put your headset on and it'll ask if you want to activate the Oculus Link mode, click yes, and you're ready to go
alright thanks man

Reactions: SolusSama

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
So I have given this a try, multiple times and here is my review on the available build.

I tested the game on Valve Index and it works and runs fine. There isn't any lag or stutterers in the game, it runs smooth.
The issues I was having with the build are as follows:

• Player height function isn't working properly as defined, I have to place my height higher than my actual height to have my feet sticking on the ground properly, most of the time it was floating from the ground and causing weird physics issues.

• Control of the the hips isn't very clear when it is active or not, I will have to press the B button on both my VR controllers multiple times to realize my hip node is now connected to controller movements, if there is some sort of indicator to let the user know its active or not, that would be great.

• Customization of the female character is really great however, having presets for breasts and body size would be a neat feature. For breasts having default breast cup sizes made and then having to tweak it more in-depth to the users liking would be really phenomenal so is a feature to the body size rather than having to move ton of sliders to have a chubby playmate or really slender looking playmate.

• BlowJob feature is neat, however the character misses the actual point to be sucking off the user, I assume this is because the players feet isn't planted well on the ground therefore misalignment.

• The intercourse part could be tweaked a little more, maybe add support by tracking the Head Mounted Display (HMD) so the user just moves the hips and its could translate into virtual world?

• I tried changing position of the character during blowjob or Intercouse however they seemed to not work, also the playmate physics needs to be tweaked a little bit, sometimes the playmate is very stiff and sometimes she's very ballony and needs to relax, using the relax and fix feature doesn't always reset properly as intended, they make it look worse.

• I had issues tracking and picking up dildos from the bed and also on the sideboard, possible rework on picking up mechanics?
Other than that, the game was really good and enjoyable. I see a potential here to be a good VR playmate game.
I tested the game on the Oculus quest 2 using the link cable on my pc and I have the same issues as you.
You have described everything very well nothing to add. thx
We hope update soon

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
Tested with Quest 2, controls are wonky, when i move my hands the whole body starts to flop around like it is weightless. The girl all of the sudden starts making sucking noises while she grind her teeth and her facial expression looks like she just bit into a lemon. 10/10 would play again.:ROFLMAO:
The same here!

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
SAme here on Quest 2

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
my god prolly one of his kind to ever appear props, but for the love of penis it takes a dam genius to precisely put the dick inside her and worst of all the character's body keeps pushing her away this are just odds i cant compete. guess for now its a wait for me till that shit is more simple. but men if you're the creator reading this men this game is absolutely amazing one of its kind, and plez if possible an option to only have high textures for the female idk what the button in the start does but am assuming it just keeps her face high textured? cuz when i lowered the graphics she went down with the ship even though i had the option ticked . well anyways if possible and thank you for creating this piece of art .

Jun 8, 2017
but for the love of penis it takes a dam genius to precisely put the dick inside her and worst of all the character's body keeps pushing her away this are just odds i cant compete.
I tried it out with quest 2 using oculus link and while it takes getting used to, i still haven't figured out how to work the dick inside her body most of the time when I manage to insert it inside her and start thrusting with my controller slowly it slides right out and can never get it back in as the previous poster stated it's like the body keeps pushing her away, maybe its a height issue...I entered my height correctly but maybe I need to adjust hers or something

Update: I set her height to 5'10 as recommended, and tried to adjust my height to max-height and I was still getting the semi-squat stance...I had to drop my height to 5 feet in order to have my in-game character have their legs properly standing up straight and I am actually 5'9 anyway, new problem is the characters dick can't really reach the woman's pussy and I have to raise my hand up in the air just for it to go inside...I do not know if this is cause SteamVR's floor height is set incorrectly in which instead of entering the numbers manually I set my headset on floor level and then had it go from there.

Last edited:

kulemada

Jun 2, 2017
Can someone please explain to me how I can interact with the game? Use the oculus rift s. I have the oculus rift controller in my hands, I can press whatever I want and nothing happens. Standing there in the room moving or dancing, how do I get into the menü ?
I have the same problem with my Rift S

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
It's amazing to see on a youtube interface
How on earth is this with oculus rif
Yaha that is ....not still a fucking dream.
I said today on my birthday ; I Swear i will have occulus rif in this year
And if not.......
......bye fucker

ifapforthings

Jun 2, 2017
tl;dr: cant do nothing in menu.

I get an "action manifest" error and then the controlls do nothing.
after rebinding im still unable to interact with the menu.
needed to move the folder directly to c drive instead of sub folder becuase it wouldnt let me rebind controlls otherwise btw.
I'm on a vive cosmos.

SeriesOne

May 22, 2021
0.5.1 working fine on my Rift S. Touching and getting the "right Position" still seems to be a bit messy and the Hip Control always gets in trouble with the left hand, causing weird movements and funny wiggles. Can someone reup the 0.5.2 Version. previous Link is expired :(

Amazzmuz16

May 12, 2020
I tested the 0.5.2 version on the Quest 2 and indeed some improvement but nothing particular that allows you to interact properly!
The interaction is still complicated and moreover my character is in levitation in standing position.... I tried all setting !
The sitting position is not well adapted
Here' the link for the 0.5.2 :

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes