Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 1250241

Hi, I'm trying to change the game to English but everytime I launch the game it's in Japanese and the change I made in UserData\setup.xml gets reverted. The updater also tells me "An exception occured during a WebClient request.".

BTW, where do I get the official uncensor patch?

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
^^ When i use the launcher for your version it says the game is v1.20. What gives?
I'm not sure why it's showing 1.20 for you but when I run my inisettings.exe it says it's the latest version. Did you use the reg file? cuz the file was configured to force set registry for the game as v1.20

dabigworm

Oct 14, 2017
@iAmErmac

I have a strange bug in your version. I can't launch any sex lesson (on the bed with the tablet), when I select the scene, the girl speak but her voice is muted (voice works fine in other sections) then the scene doesn't launch.

Any idea ?
1.20 censored worked fine...

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
@iAmErmac

Thank you, do I still install the official uncensor before your patch?
The version I uploaded should have sexy lessons unlocked already

@iAmErmac

I have a strange bug in your version. I can't launch any sex lesson (on the bed with the tablet), when I select the scene, the girl speak but her voice is muted (voice works fine in other sections) then the scene doesn't launch.

Any idea ?
1.20 censored worked fine...
You can try using my registry settings attached here and see if it's working for you.

Alternatively, you clear the settings and start fresh with the 1.20. To do this delete this registry entry completely HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ILLUSION\VRKanojo\VRKanojo . then use the reg file comes with 1.20 and then update the game. Apply the adult patch if not unlocked already. Then download and use IPA to install all the uncensor mods

thecooldood7

Apr 20, 2018
I downloded the game (1.20) but its all in Japanese still. also when i try to run the initial setup it says my game is not installed, but i can run the regular exe.

thecooldood7

Apr 20, 2018
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did all of what was said from what you linked but my game still is not runnig in english. Also i still cant run initial setup . Lastly What exactly does the adult patch file you linked do?

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
I did all of what was said from what you linked but my game still is not runnig in english. Also i still cant run initial setup . Lastly What exactly does the adult patch file you linked do?
I guess you'll have to figure out whats going wrong. like did you set the right directory for the game in the reg file? or did you you put any extra space on the reg file where its not supposed to be in? did you played this game on the PC before? did you clean up the previous settings from the registry?

Adult patch simple enables Sexy lessions into the game (blow job, tit job, sex etc)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:
Thanks for that, I have no idea what i did first time around but this version fixed it completly. Might want to add a link to for the manual and controls.

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hi, I'm using the keyboard version. is there a way to grab the girl in sexy scenes?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I'm using a WMR headset but for some reason my controllers won't work at all ingame, and I'm inside the ceiling also
EDIT: Just had to calibrate my floor height settings, I was 40 cm higher than usual lol

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I don't get why people would want to play this without VR, just get Koikatu.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
downloaded the 1.0 and applied VRless patch but then I got this error when I tried to run the game
can anyone please help me?

1553578226617.png

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
I guess that is error notification if you're using tridef. If so, don't use tridef, you can try reshade instead
what is tridef? oh sorry, I didn't make it clear, I don't have vr device, that's why I tried to play it with the VRless patch

thanks anyway for answering, but I already gave up on it and probably will just play it later once I have a vr device

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes