Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I'm stuck in the bathroom, I have no subtitles and no idea of what she want...
Does anyone have the clear path which lead to the titfuck?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
If you look behind you there is soap/shampoo, I think it was to do with that.
If you pick it up and hold it like you're pouring it on her that got me to the next stage... I think, I'm still not entirely sure what happened.

unklem

Feb 11, 2018
when i try to launch init settings it says its not installd
Yeap that's right because u don't install game, do u?
You need to edit reg.reg in the folder (edit path to your real path with game) and run it. After that u can run init "installed" game but that doesn't make much sense.

Flaseiro

Nov 16, 2017
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any F.A.Q. for use?
After unzip just lauch VRKanojo?
Because after /.../ i can open only phone in menu, but cursor cannot click on options, this is why i can't start any options or new game.
Lazy illusions can't give for PC players normal version with keyboard&mouse... :/

Last edited:

atur

Nov 5, 2019
Same here, sad Assembly-CSharp.dll works only for 1.0, but and newest path for using mouse in this "mod.version" not working correct, because i see cursor, i can use cursor, can open Phone on middle mouse's button, or open menu on ESC, but buttons or camera movement in menu not working, only on 1.0 without content... Maybe need a good master for edit Assembly-CSharp.dll for newest version ;/
Any updates on this?

akkedpot

Jun 11, 2018
ok finally i have played this game with just my smartphone one of those vr visor for 10 eur mouse and keyboard
my english is shit but ill try to write a guide to how to do that
first download game and nude mod from the link of iamermac
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:

ty bros the other versione arent any good
download extract and patch
download riftcat 2.0 on your pc and vridge on your smartphone
attach your smartphone with usb cable to your pc enable usb tethering and make them work togheter via riftcat
now if you havent you need steam and most important steamvr so download and install
begin your setting for your steamvr room (put height around 100 cuz in game you cant control your height)
now for work the magic you need to enter in your steam library right click steamvr in the tool section so click manage and the local file thinghy then enter in the driver folder and past the 2vive folder from the pseudovive zip that i hope is attached to this reply there remember just the 2vive folder the other i cant tell what are theyre use
now you just open riftcat vridge make them work and press the exe from vrkanonjo (you dont need to open steam before it open steamvr alone) now you got your 10 minute of seasickness (cuz riftcat is free only for 10 minute) btw with riftcat you can controll you vrstick with mouse and keyboard
move with wasd click left for left grip click right for right grip and with the whell you can grap near or away in the direction you choose (you choose direction with 1,2,3,4 number) for me it worked !

AmyTheOne

Jan 17, 2018
For anyone else having issues with the game being stuck in Japanese:

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\illusion\VRKanojo\VRKanojo in regedit and delete the whole fucking thing.

Any adjustments needed can be done \VR Kanojo\UserData\setup.xml.
InitSetting.exe can eat a dick, and not a nice futunari one.

Reactions: Mordon

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018

using rift s.

Got an issue. Left trigger just starts spinning and floating upwards. So can't control camera/character anyhow. Any tips?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes