Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 21, 2017
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got this to work, but the texture for the swimsuit just looks neon pink. Any way to fix this?

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
For mouse and keyboard users, in order to pass certain scenes starting at handjob you use scroll wheel speed up/down on a scene to combustion. They should probably add that to the controls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: meet my meat

FoozieLoop

Jun 1, 2020
I just got an HP Reverb G2 and had to try this out. It's been mind blowing so far.

But now I'm stuck on the handjob sex lesson. I can't get her to do anything. Any suggestions?

I googled and found some steam forum posts where they said you use the thumbsticks to get her to grab the dick, but the thumbsticks do nothing on the Reverb. Clicking the thumbstick while pushing them forward, holding grip or trigger buttons while mashing the thubstick, etc, do nothing at all. I've read the user manual and followed the Windows WMR controller usage without any success.

Any help would be appreciated because it has been a fun game so far.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
I completed the first encounter with her, all the way to the kiss, and the sexy lessons are already unlocked all the way to the bathroom standing sex scene. But apparently there's more "story" scenes related to the bathroom area? You can see them . How do you start these?

I got this to work, but the texture for the swimsuit just looks neon pink. Any way to fix this?
And I'm experiencing this problem as well :/

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
I just got an HP Reverb G2 and had to try this out. It's been mind blowing so far.

But now I'm stuck on the handjob sex lesson. I can't get her to do anything. Any suggestions?

I googled and found some steam forum posts where they said you use the thumbsticks to get her to grab the dick, but the thumbsticks do nothing on the Reverb. Clicking the thumbstick while pushing them forward, holding grip or trigger buttons while mashing the thubstick, etc, do nothing at all. I've read the user manual and followed the Windows WMR controller usage without any success.

Any help would be appreciated because it has been a fun game so far.
I've got a g2 as well. haven't tried this game yet, but you might check controller bindings. I've had more than a little trouble with a few games having terrible default bindings for the g2

wolfshade

Apr 27, 2017
Heya, went for the most recent version linked and upon starting the game it's all in Japanese and says version 1.00. If I try to run initsettings.exe it says VR Kanojo isn't installed? Did I miss something?

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
Just coming back to say I have the same problem with the g2 and getting stuck on the hand job scene

Sieger

Aug 27, 2020
I have the G2 also and for the life of me cannot get past the hand job scene. I think I have tried every combination of button/thumbstick pressing and nothing seems to work.

fatchdecon

Aug 31, 2019
I have the G2 also and for the life of me cannot get past the hand job scene. I think I have tried every combination of button/thumbstick pressing and nothing seems to work.
quest 2 player here, have the exact same problem, can't get her grab my dick or anything

fatchdecon

Aug 31, 2019
quest 2 player here, have the exact same problem, can't get her grab my dick or anything
ok I finally figured it out, with the quest 2 controllers at least :

If you push forward / left / right / backward the left stick THEN click on it : it will shift your own location in the scene on XY plane. If you do so with the right stick it will shift along Z axis.

Now to start girl action, you need to click on the right stick THEN push it forward so she start sucking / stroking / anything else.. as long as you keep pushing it, it increases the speed and automatically jump to next action. If you push backward it does the opposite. I hope I made myself clear..

Reactions: Ted Danson

rastercaster

Sep 22, 2018
Mouse + Keyboard users:
To progress the handjob scene, and later scenes as well, simply scroll up or down on your mouse. To nut, just click once the scenes no longer progress.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes