Others Completed VR Kanojo [R1] [Illusion]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

aposter

Jan 13, 2019
I'm also Using Quest 2 and like previous commenters have said you can't progress using the controllers, but you can still left click, right click, or use the scrollwheel of your mouse to progress past the hand job scene. Left click initiates it, the scroll wheel changes the speed, and right click you ejaculate.

hekko

Feb 8, 2019
You can progress using Quest 2 controllers. Tilt left stick forward/backwards to increase/decrease speed. You have to increase speed then press X to cum in the handjob scene.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
Doesn't work with my Oculus Rift properly. Stuck on the choice YES/NO. Cannot select any neither with the controller nor with the mouse. Any hints?

gosuvn57

Dec 8, 2017
I am out of my wit as I cant get the newest BetterRepack running. Using Quest 2, already had Occulus Link, Virtual Desktop, Steam Vr.

Run exe file as administrator without logon to Steam, game went in but did not get pass the Illusion logo/tittle, crash then immediately went back to Steam home.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

PeteHans

Mar 20, 2019
You can download my updated+uncensored+modded 1.31 version from the download mirrors below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get this to work on my Quest 2. I downloaded the version from IAmErmac. I changed the reg.reg file to the correct destination, and then ran the InitSetting.exe, where it successfully updated to 1.31. The way I then try to run the game is that I have SteamVR open, then run the VRKanojo.exe as administrator. This results in a black game screen popping up, then after a few seconds it crashes. I am using the AirLink feature on Quest 2 to connect to my PC. Is there some other way this should be done in order for it to work??

Thanks!!

HunterJT

Dec 30, 2021
I am out of my wit as I cant get the newest BetterRepack running. Using Quest 2, already had Occulus Link, Virtual Desktop, Steam Vr.

Run exe file as administrator without logon to Steam, game went in but did not get pass the Illusion logo/tittle, crash then immediately went back to Steam home.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Same is happening to me. It is also happening with a few other games I have downloaded from here. I open the .exe file and I see the logo on the screen inside my oculus as if its about to start. But then it just crashes and returns me to my desktop or in some other cases steam VR. Very frustrating.

wonderbot

Oct 27, 2021
I can't get this to work on my Quest 2. I downloaded the version from IAmErmac. I changed the reg.reg file to the correct destination, and then ran the InitSetting.exe, where it successfully updated to 1.31. The way I then try to run the game is that I have SteamVR open, then run the VRKanojo.exe as administrator. This results in a black game screen popping up, then after a few seconds it crashes. I am using the AirLink feature on Quest 2 to connect to my PC. Is there some other way this should be done in order for it to work??

Thanks!!
I just turned off the internet on PC and it worked.

Reactions: bull11

moldyman

Jan 3, 2019
Something with my hardware or OS must not be working. I am on the Windows 11 preview and using an Oculus Rift S with Steam VR and nothing is working. Have tried this 1.7 and 1.31 repacks as well as a few others, and they all crash on start. I tried the free Steam Benchmark version and it only works in Oculus mode. Not sure what else to do.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
I am on the Windows 11 preview
It seems to have trouble working on windows 11 weirdly, the loading plugin at the start with cmd had no red text so I assume nothing major is causing the issue, but it just crashes after plugins are all loaded. I tried with my old windows 10 laptop it worked fine.

moldyman

Jan 3, 2019
It seems to have trouble working on windows 11 weirdly, the loading plugin at the start with cmd had no red text so I assume nothing major is causing the issue, but it just crashes after plugins are all loaded. I tried with my old windows 10 laptop it worked fine.
Ugh I only have one windows PC. Oh well I guess

crazymew

Jun 21, 2018
So I put it into my Rift library, launched it. I got a black screen for like 30 seconds and then it just quit out on me. What do I do?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes