WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
I never tought i would be using Cheat Engine to use more money instead of less... (you can use cheat engine to change the Donation value)
sorry can you explain us how to do that? i am looking for the proper address of the value but since you cant pause and we have such little time during the stream to look for it this has been a hell

My pc is already in JP region and time, still same issue, so i need the cheat engine option

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
doxxing fetish is just a little bit too creepy for me
and by little I mean get some help

there's power fantasies and then there's cringe like this. a concerningly bit too real...

• Haha
Reactions: Ifllslonly

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
doxxing fetish is just a little bit too creepy for me
and by little I mean get some help

there's power fantasies and then there's cringe like this. a concerningly bit too real...
rape and ntr are among the most popular and common around Hentai in general, and you choose doxing to be the worst among them? xD, idk...i just find this waaaaay more basic than almost every other hentai fetish

Anyway, i found the address for cheat engine, look for "292E6871EC0" if you want to edit the tipping

dude-007

Feb 13, 2023
anyone have a money hack so u dont have to play the shitty stock market game?
You can also hack for money. Collect coins in the hacking mini-game. If you have fully hacked one girl you can spam it endlessly (I think) in one turn.

Creepon

Sep 3, 2018
sorry can you explain us how to do that? i am looking for the proper address of the value but since you cant pause and we have such little time during the stream to look for it this has been a hell

My pc is already in JP region and time, still same issue, so i need the cheat engine option
Since i don't have the game installed anymore i hope i can explain.

Basically you just need yo type a random value on the DONATION i did it with "90" just to find the address. Don't post the donation, just go to the cheat engine and search for the "90" value, then change that for "80" and keep changing untill you find the address i think there were 2 of them. Just select both and change the amount you want on the donation. Address doesn't change between streams, so just find it once and u good.

Choose donation amount > Go to Cheat engine > Search for that amount and keep changing untill address is found > Happy

For the Money on the stocks, if you wait enough the FIRST stock will go down from 50000 to 5000, so just buy it on 5000 and sell on 50000, free money.

I hope this was clear enough, even with my english. :x

Reactions: WingedSpear

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
Since i don't have the game installed anymore i hope i can explain.

Basically you just need yo type a random value on the DONATION i did it with "90" just to find the address. Don't post the donation, just go to the cheat engine and search for the "90" value, then change that for "80" and keep changing untill you find the address i think there were 2 of them. Just select both and change the amount you want on the donation. Address doesn't change between streams, so just find it once and u good.

Choose donation amount > Go to Cheat engine > Search for that amount and keep changing untill address is found > Happy

For the Money on the stocks, if you wait enough the FIRST stock will go down from 50000 to 5000, so just buy it on 5000 and sell on 50000, free money.

I hope this was clear enough, even with my english. :x
Thank you!, this is useful and it worked.

Also one update to my previous post, seems like the address does change in between new games and if you close and open the game, so ya you have to look for it every time.

An extremely easy way to beat this game is do as "Creepon" user said, spam those Stocks that are massively fluctuating their money values, keep it going for a LONG time and increase the amount of Stocks you are buying as you go so you can sell then for higher and higher, reach massive amounts and then you can donate to the girls, the first two girls dont really need donations to get hacked, but the 3rd? that one will stay at 0% unless you pay her a MASSIVE amount in donations, i went for 500.000.000 per donation, after doing it a few times her % will actually raise a lot, you can also donate that much to the other girls but is unnecessary, after a single donation like to either of them the hacking will be pretty much 100% always.

This is of course a direct relation to the girls life styles, as the more simple and humble ones will appreciate a lot more the money rather than the rich ones.

pulverizer

Nov 1, 2019
Can someone tell me the games that is being played by the vtubers? some of them looks very interesting.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
If you don't have this wierd fetish, its not worth imo, too heavy with boring gameplay and few scenes

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
I was attracted to the game by the animation and drawing style, but, that does not compensate the exaggerated weight of 14gb for 3 scenes of 3 characters, it is simply not worth it :HideThePain:

Demian70

Apr 4, 2021
Changing regional settings and time to Japanese in Windows settings solves the issue with donations, stocks, and a bunch of other bugs.
Essentially, as in many other Japanese games
I tried your suggestion by changing to regional settings and time to Japanese in Windows settings and it didn't work unfortunately but thanks for trying to help me and other people, the only option for me is to drop it and wait i guess =)

Hakuraaa69

Sep 17, 2020
intresting game but does anyone have a cheat menu for it? at least for the money looking at the stocks hurts my brain
use cheat engine, put your current money then scan. looks for the value that have same number as your money in game, double click on it then change it to your desire value

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes