Fujiwara1305

Dec 1, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't increase the tipping amount to over 999 without it going to -1
I tried the compability mode, Japanese Encryption etc. I legit have no idea what I should do.

I just want a way to speed up the grinding

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Options. Even if they released it tomorrow, some people will still appreciate the opportunity to play it today because either they don't have anything better to do or because they won't have time tomorrow. I wager that some Japanese people even go as so far as to wait for official uncensored Steam releases of games from their favorite developers instead of playing them when they release on DLsite. It all depends on individual preference and no one answer is correct.

If censors bother you and if you seek a better experience, you should wait for the official English localization. From what I can tell at a glance, this is a sloppy AI translation.
Mosaic Censorship never bothered me anyway, AI TL bothers me yes but it depends (If it is a Nukige VN, why not? I mean it doesn't have gameplay). It's just about patience.

RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
This groups games are typically really good. I think I'll just wait for all the bugs to be worked out.

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
Buying Oil at 48, selling at 58, then placing a sell order is an easy way to make money.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't increase the tipping amount to over 999 without it going to -1
I tried the compability mode, Japanese Encryption etc. I legit have no idea what I should do.

I just want a way to speed up the grinding
That sounds like a translation bug. I didn't encounter a problem in the original JP release; I'm pretty sure I tipped for very large amounts exceeding 10k.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
More Beel ze buub games baby lez gooooooooooo

(someone please translate Chikan no kiwami ples : c )

Demian70

Apr 4, 2021
It seems i'm having similar bug, can't tip in chat more than 999 otherwise -1. Also it seems my save files doesn't work at all, the game doesn't load them from main menu or in-game, just not responding button, plus when you start the game it's in asian language and navigating left top corner first option in asian language starts your game in english, but translation is pretty poor i must say this. Additionally when you are in-game and try to play on the market, the numbers stays 0 even if you buy something, it's not deducting or applying profit which is odd. I tried so many variants to make money, it's just doesn't work like an empty placeholder feels. Can't do anything in this game, exept only chat or play hacker tools game =). If anyone knows solution plz share.

Oct 30, 2018
This game is pretty poorly made + bugs due to translation. It also feels like the game is rushed and not very though out ie: massive file size due to using lengthy videos as vtuber gameplay.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes