VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.06] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
somebody's on a fun little reporting spree. It's fine. I'll keep on leaking when the updates drop.
I don't mean leaking update comments, I mean a comments that argue about NTS/NTR that got deleted, and maybe you shouldn't said that you gonna leak the update when it drop, that not cool at all, lets Dev earn his money first, he need motivation to create his game you know.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
I mean a comments that argue about NTS/NTR that got deleted,
they remove it for "not related to the game" "off topic" even if it's what the game is about
Yes, I also got one of my posts deleted for most probably "off topic", even when it was about the distinction between NTR/NTS which is game relevant here. The pressure of some NTR lovers to force a NTR path is real and it can be seen in game. Some of Geist and your wifes interaction and some of his characteristic actions are far more NTRish than NTS stuff.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, I also got one of my posts deleted for most probably "off topic", even when it was about the distinction between NTR/NTS which is game relevant here. The pressure of some NTR lovers to force a NTR path is real and it can be seen in game. Some of Geist and your wifes interaction and some of his characteristic actions are far more NTRish than NTS stuff.
If the MC consents, then nothing is really NTR

Reactions: Axel34

HijikataSan

Mar 5, 2020
Loved new update more than last one. I hope Dev focuses on different events about anonymous partners instead of only the Bodyguard or create something like side stories (quest?) that take place on multiple locations (beach, bar, mall and etc...). Also if they implement clothes and customs for the wife and stuff like exhibitionism and feet content :PogChamp: it would be so ducking good.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
If the MC consents, then nothing is really NTR
Pardon, but that is simply not right! Point one, I could hold a pistol to your temple and get you to "consent" to nearly anything. Even if it is forced it is some kind of "consent".
Point Two, you can be pressured by people through various means to give consent so you can have peace. This is also no real consent.

As I mentioned in some other posts in various threads for NTS to function, there has to be some basic trust and rules BOTH WILLINGLY agree on, not squeezing by some stuff either one does not like.
To go legal speak, two free, matching declarations of intention.:)

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Loved new update more than last one. I hope Dev focuses on different events about anonymous partners instead of only the Bodyguard or create something like side stories (quest?) that take place on multiple locations (beach, bar, mall and etc...). Also if they implement clothes and customs for the wife and stuff like exhibitionism and feet content :PogChamp: it would be so ducking good.
Seeing the wife get picked up at a bar would be PEAK!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Wow, a ntr game that has a ton of dream sequences, that I personally find pointless, is actually getting regular updates with quality content. The wife is also insanely hot and the art style is really good, the dev has an big opportunity here to gigacuck the audience by abandoning his game when it's so obvious it has such incredible potential, I will die mad if that happens :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: d183 and Rastafoo

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Pardon, but that is simply not right! Point one, I could hold a pistol to your temple and get you to "consent" to nearly anything. Even if it is forced it is some kind of "consent".
Point Two, you can be pressured by people through various means to give consent so you can have peace. This is also no real consent.

As I mentioned in some other posts in various threads for NTS to function, there has to be some basic trust and rules BOTH WILLINGLY agree on, not squeezing by some stuff either one does not like.
To go legal speak, two free, matching declarations of intention.:)
I mean this is coercion not consent at that point.
My reply was in reply to someone saying the geist stuff was too NTR-like when it was clear both the MC and Amelia liked it and the game itself even has a humiliation OPTION for people who WANT IT.
So yes, if there's consent then it doesn't matter what kind of play it is, it's still NTS. Even without some consent it can still be considered NTS, like in the recent update when the MC says that maybe he'd like if Ammie fucked around without him knowing. That's kinda how the swinger dynamic works.
I dunno. I am glad the dev is writing the game how he wants because caving to some of the insane copers/complainers I see on these forums sometimes is a bad idea. Nobody here is gonna judge you for enjoying watching your wife fuck other men, because it seems like there is some crazy cope and hoops coming from so-called "NTS fans" who have to have like a billion justifications for saying it's okay for it to happen.
Like the dev has already said it's only going to be NTS. No NTR, no need to worry about Amelia getting stolen away by gigachad or something because it's not gonna happen lol.

Dec 23, 2019
I like how one guy states a simple opinion that literally affects nothing, and people jump down his throat like he dm'd the dev threatening to seize his bank account if he doesn't add an NTR ending.

Pardon, but that is simply not right! Point one, I could hold a pistol to your temple and get you to "consent" to nearly anything.
Homie, I think the fact that you put "consent" in quotations implies that it's not really consent. What you described is called coercion, consent describes a voluntary agreement. Both people agreed to start the NTS play in this case, so it shouldn't be an issue until one explicitly says to stop. Part of the appeal of NTS can be the anticipation of knowing it will happen, but not knowing exactly when. It's getting excited thinking up scenarios that could be happening at any given time, whether you end up knowing about it or not. Not all NTS play has to follow the same formula, some are strict in their wholesomeness, and some play into the immorality of sharing your girl, it's up to the dev's creativity as long as the couple is still clearly devoted and willing. Just because you play into the kinkiness of the situation doesn't mean everything is gonna go to shit (Especially in a video game where the dev has full control). I trust the dev's NTS vision, so having to treat the player base with kid gloves because they selectively forget that consent and understanding were established a minute ago is always silly.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nobody here is gonna judge you for enjoying watching your wife fuck other men, because it seems like there is some crazy cope and hoops coming from so-called "NTS fans" who have to have like a billion justifications for saying it's okay for it to happen.
Like the dev has already said it's only going to be NTS. No NTR, no need to worry about Amelia getting stolen away by gigachad or something because it's not gonna happen lol.
It would certainly help the case of establishing this as a carefree swinger/sharing narrative if the mc didnt constantly emote like this-

Granted, the most recent chapter was much better in that regard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turret and Griev

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It would certainly help the case of establishing this as a carefree swinger/sharing narrative if the mc didnt constantly emote like this-

Granted, the most recent chapter was much better in that regard.
I know that's supposed to represent the anxiousness and anxiety boiling in the pit of his stomach when he thinks his wife could be doing things with others when she's not around for example... But it sorta just looks like a sad face lol. I feel sorry for him when I see this face. I don't want to feel sorry for him, I want to be excited!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
Great update indeed. Here we go!! But as much as I love the update, I just have a few nitpicks. I thnk it would have been a 15/10 if we were shown a bit more teasing from Ammie with Jack as it is the first strangers D she'll work on. Like touching his D on top of his clothes, then bit by bit zipping it open, blowing on it then licking, stroking, before eventually devouring it. I think we should have gotten more CGs for that but I can't complain it's still great but could be even better. Theres something iconic with firsts. See goku's first SS transformation. It's still the best transformation and all the others just aren't memorable nor did it give a huge impact.

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes