VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.06] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Or a route where she gave in in corruption but after mc finding it out, he tried everything so to not destroy their relationship, so he contacts one of her relatives, a sister or a mother. Where after, mc gets is too hurt, then comforted by either of the new girl which could be the sister or mother of the fmc. Then one day, mc leaves a note, where he says what he felt about what happened to her and blame himself for not being able to save her. Then ofc fmc is ashamed and try to again start a new life then she plans to get back to her family for a fresh start. She goes home to her only family, only to find out mc is making out with her sister or mother either, could be both if the dev is generous. She interrupts only to be responded by cold eyes of them both the mc and the sister or mother of the fmc, "Oh... you're here.. You can stay if you want.. Just don't bother us.. We won't abandon you don't worry....". Then the fmc spends the weeks/months hearing the two or three having the life of their time. When having dinner they act as if she didn't do anything wrong, but they try to have their space when they're about to have seggss. So the mc ofcourse talks to the fmc like nothing happened just that he doesn't talk to her the way when they were in a relationship. She tries apologizing for abandoning her family (sister/mother), and ofcourse the same for mc for being unfaithfu and allatb. But the mc and her family keeps reassuring her, that it is all fine and forgive her. She felt well after that. Remember before she apologised and allat they were treating her very nicely like she just didn't abandon her family or cheats on his husband. The relationship is good with her family, but the mc is smoothly dodging the bullets when she tries to get back the old relationship with the mc. After that she became very depressed and didn't leave her room for a month. Then when she finally got out of her room. She was also treated very nicely like she didn't just dissappear for a month. Also in that month, Every night she keeps hearing their moans and how they love eachother and what they felt about the fmc. So she finally snapped, and theres a multiple ending where she kill herself or leave the house and tried to start a new life again. But after a few months into relationship husband and wife with a new man, her new man cheats and the exact scenario happened to her, of how she cheated on mc. Then gets depressed for the rest of her life. Basically the game became a Reverse Netorare.
Or.... how about no? How about let the dev make the game he wants to make which has so far been a wholesome NTS story, and not whatever pile of word vomit that is that you just conjured up. (You should maybe learn what paragraphs are)

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Has a lot of potential but it would be nicer if there was actual conflict later- the setting makes sense for something to get a bit out of hand even by Amelia's standards. It would have to be on both routes though as the green and blue choices are going to be linear except for content directly after them. Nothing to push bonds together than living through a dangerous ordeal again.- however it ends up playing out.

Pleades

Mar 22, 2021
"infest and fuck up the thread"
and it's just me saying an optional route/ending would be nice. . . and a bunch of people are jumping at my throat as if I just blasphemed in the house of god
I think you're making enemies where there are none man. Cuz like I'm not even demanding anything just saying it'd be cool but I still respect the dev's vision and I like both NTS and NTR, as they are two sides of the same coin.
Don't bother with those guys....They see an ntr fan they jump at their throat right away...You are just saying something you would like in the game and people react as if you are trying to end the world.
Learn from this experience and ignore those guys. I have learned the hard way too...

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Bro's salty as hell, let's get this thread back on track.
August update was incredible and September will be even better I'm sure.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
This update is fucking awesome! Like holy shit! :LOL:
Idk why I had the thought it was gonna be like Indecent Wife Hana type cliffhanger shit but it absolutely wasn't!
Edit: I wonder if we'll get the wife POV :sneaky:...:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: aertdytu

DrHid

Oct 17, 2017
I hope people don't leak this so quickly every single month. They're just two people on this project afaik, and you really don't have to pay much to support them so I'd ask as many as possible to please consider it. Never did so before in the past put these guys deserve it if anyone ever did.
We are in a piracy forum that also helps new developers get attention and financial support, it's a net positive even with day one leaks. Most people will not pay regardless if the leak takes 1 day or 1 month. Trying to guilt trip people who are fulfilling this site's main purpose is very odd.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Plenty more should be. People e-begging for leaks and getting all defensive about it. Clogging the thread.
The game is fantastic but damn people get so needy and whiny.

Reactions: Will619
4.90 star(s) 21 Votes