VN Ren'Py Vulgar Reverie [v0.06] [Saxonado Studios]

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
On a related note, this game has significantly more artwork per update than most Patreon titles. We always get +3CGs and in this update (0.06) it was even more. I see why the artist had the hand issues, truly.

When some games only give 1 CG every 1-2 months (Indecent Wife Hana), this game is spoiling us like crazy. I'm boosting my patronage soon just to say, I recognize the hard work and it has not gone over my head.

Reactions: Insur and Will619

lucfafa20

Jun 3, 2019
If you're so much better why not do it yourself. Don't be entitled. It does suck to wait, but it's the best option currently. Trying to insult anyone who can help us won't make it faster.
I don't have any money, otherwise I would have already shared it that same day

Noob7112

Jan 3, 2024
That's the same for so many of us. Let's hope they come back with it soon.
Although money is a problem, another major issue is that payment methods from some countries are not allowed on Patreon.
I have tried subbing countless times but to no avail.

Hoping for someone to share is the best-case scenario for me.
I have had to wait more than 2 weeks for previous versions and it is frustrating that I have no medium of accessing the game.

Hopefully this time we will have a generous one among us to share the joy with.

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Share the joy and sabotage the developer so the game stops getting updated. Happens all too often.
You people are like diabetics who keep going to McDonalds. Sabotage.

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018
okey i played the new uptade and i'm going to say is the best uptade yet, i like that the autor listen to our complain about geist and choose to put it away with a open end whatever he may come back or not, good one for that, i know that the uptades are shorts but the game is growing constantily and going for one of the best netorase games ever if not the best yet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
little teaser for the impatient ones, if u really want to pay for it is absolute worth it and yeah that one is not a dream or fantasy

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Pretty sure Geist will return, I mean he has a whole character design. But ideally with the vibe that he's lucky to be included and has no right to intrude.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
It's actually very refreshing. This game is not only insanely high quality, but the updates are consistent, the dev listens to feedback, and it doesn't fall into the "NTR pretending to be NTS" hole that so many of these games end up being
That said, I am hoping if the game has multiple endings/routes that they do include a full NTR ending/route in addition to the others, only makes sense.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
This update is definitely great. But it is the next one that I can't wait for. This one is basically the appetizer before the main course what with the foreshadowing in the last scene.

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes